Desserts like this No Bake Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake pie make the sweetest endings to any meal. The no-fuss filling requires no cooking at all and fills the graham cracker crust to the brim. Topped with cherry pie filling it's guaranteed it'll disappear in no time flat.
Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
Ice box pies like this cherry cheesecake are the greatest. While I dearly love baking from scratch there are moments there just isn't enough time or it's simply too hot to turn on the oven. That's when I turn to this no bake fluffy cherry cheesecake pie. Ice box pies hold a dear place in my heart as it was one of my Gramma's favorite pies to have on hand for drop in family. Most often there was blueberry cheesecake sitting in her fridge. As a little girl I was convinced I saw a light beam from heaven shining on her pie each time I opened the door of the fridge. It seemed to be one of the most popular flavors that she made and it disappeared rather quickly.
How to Make the Best No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
The flavor and texture of this cherry cheesecake comes very close to what I remember eating as a girl, and I can't make one without thinking of my Grandma's kitchen. I chose to top this with cherry pie filling, but you could make it using any flavored fruit topping that you like most. It's easy to make and creamy to the very last slice.
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade No Bake Cherry Cheesecake: One 9 ounce premade graham cracker crust or homemade graham cracker crust, plain cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, almond extract, whipped topping and cherry pie filling.
- Kitchen gadgets you'll need: A stand mixer or a hand mixer, measuring spoons, a rubber spatula or spoon.
- The filling for this no bake cheesecake is generous and that's why it calls for the larger 9 ounce crust. The standard size that's been around for eons is 7 ounce.
- How do you make homemade graham cracker crust? Toss together 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs with ¼ cup of melted butter and 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Press the buttered crumbs into a deep dish 9 inch pie pan and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 15 minutes or just until set and lightly golden. Allow the crust to cool completely before filling.
- You could adapt this recipe using any flavor of pie filling that you enjoy.
- It's important to use a premium pie filling so it's filled with cherries.
- Allow ample time for the cherry cheesecake to chill and set in the refrigerator before attempting to cut into pieces.
- Store No Bake Cherry Cheesecake chilled for up to 4 days.
More Southern Pie Recipes to Make
There's no occasion that pie wouldn't be a terrific choice for dessert. More Pie recipes you may also like to try:
- No Bake Triple Berry Icebox Pie is ideal for any Patriotic celebration.
- Chocolate drizzled Frozen Raspberry Pie.
- Double Chocolate Oreo Pie is rich and easy to make.
- Lemon Ice Box Pie features plenty of lemon flavor.
- Millionaire Pie is a vintage favorite that never gets old.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Pie will never let you down, it's amazing!
- Orange Ice Box Pie from My Foodie and Family.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 9 oz premade graham cracker crust
- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed or 2 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream
- 1 20 oz can cherry pie filling
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and almond extracts. Beat for 2 minutes until completely smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping by hand.
- Spread into the graham cracker crust and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling on top before serving. Store chilled.