This post brought to you by Borden® Cheese
This super cheesy Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip is the ideal way to combine farm stand freshness with jumbo lump crab meat. The combination turns into a crowd-pleasing appetizer that won't break the bank.
Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip
Summertime is upon us and chocked-full of special moments to celebrate with friends, family, neighbors and, of course, delicious food! Summer entertaining is the perfect time to serve special starters like this cheesy sweet corn and crab dip. To gild the lily and add a bit of crunch, I like to garnish this dip with garden fresh pico de gallo and serve alongside tortilla chips or toasted garlic-butter crostini for dipping. It makes for an impressive appetizer and the flavor combination is spectacular to the very last spoonful.
Cheesy Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip
In this dip, sweet corn and colorful peppers are smothered in a rich cheesy sauce then combined with premium jumbo lump crab meat. You can serve this four cheese goodness for for your July 4th barbecue to keep guests happy while the grilling and backyard festivities are happening. It's also perfection at the holidays or served as game day treat. It's guaranteed to become a year-round favorite with your family and friends so kick-start your July 4th festivities with this magnificent sensation filled with cheese.
Other Cheese Dip Recipes to Add to the Menu
Whether it’s baking a hearty cheese casserole in the winter, grilling up a cheeseburger in the summer, or sharing snacks after school, good food makes every meal and every moment with loved ones better. You may also like to try:
- Kickin' Cowboy Queso Dip
- Smokin Pepper Jack Cheese Dip
- Mexican Fiesta Dip
- Fully Loaded Hot Pimento Cheese Dip
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclosure – This post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Borden® Cheese a licensed brand of Borden Dairy®.
Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled reserve drippings
- 4 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 small poblano or jalapeno pepper diced
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 3 cups fresh corn or frozen corn, thawed
- 4 oz Chive & Onion cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
- 3 cups finely shredded Borden® Cheese Four Cheese Mexican Cheese shreds divided
- 8 oz jumbo lump crab meat picked over to remove shells
- ½ cup fresh Pico de gallo for garnishing optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush a 10-inch cast iron skillet or similar with olive or vegetable oil, set aside.
- On the stove top in a separate skillet cook the bacon until crisp then remove to paper towels to cool. Reserve 2 Tbsp drippings in the skillet.
- Add the sliced green onion, poblano pepper and red bell pepper to the skillet. Season with garlic salt and lemon pepper. Saute on medium-high for 3 minutes or until the peppers begin to soften.
- Add the corn to the pan, cooking over medium-high for 3-5 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Remove from the stove and add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning and seafood seasoning. Stir until the cream cheese melts.
- Remove from the heat and fold in 2 cups finely shredded Borden® Cheese Four Cheese Mexican Cheese shreds, crab meat and crumbled bacon. Stir until combined.
- Pour into the cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup Borden® Cheese Four Cheese Mexican Cheese shreds on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and the edges are bubbly.
- Garnish with pico de gallo just before serving with tortilla chips.