This Smokin Pepper-Jack Cheese Dip will bring the heat to your appetizer menu. Serve it with tortilla chips, fritos, pita chips or crostini for snacking.
Smokin Pepper Jack Cheese Dip is Consummate Party Food
Chips and dip like this smokin' pepper jack cheese dip just never go out of fashion. There's always going to be an event where dips of some sort will be served, most definitely at our house. The only challenge, is coming up with fun flavor combinations that all of your guests will love. This dip is for those who like a little smokiness and heat with their munchies. Plus, there's bacon. It makes for fun eats anytime of year.
Helpful Tips for Making Cheese Dip
- This dip is ideal for make-ahead assembling. Spread into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top, cover and chill.
- When making in advance, allow some counter time to allow it to come to room temperature prior to baking. Rather than 30 minutes increase the baking time slightly until it's bubbly and heated through.
- Garnish with chopped chives or cilantro and serve immediately with your choice of dippers.
Other Dip Recipes to Try
Whether you're hosting a family movie night, holiday party or casual backyard soiree, dips should always be on the menu. I have many recipes in the MSSK recipe index but, will mention just a few other dip recipes you may like to try:
- Easy Million Dollar Dip
- Homemade French Onion Dip
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip
- Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip
- Easy Parmesan Dip from Recipe Girl
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
DISCLOSURE ~ IF A PURCHASE IS MADE USING ONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE WE MAY EARN A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. THANK YOU!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Smokin Pepper-Jack Cheese Dip
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese softened
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp taco/fiesta seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground chipotle pepper or chili powder
- 3 cups shredded pepper-jack cheese divided
- 8 oz bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies drained
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh chives divided
- assorted dippers: corn chips fritos, tortilla chips, crostini, pretzels, vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz a 1 ½ quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Using a hand mixer whip together the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning, garlic powder, and ground chipotle pepper until smooth.
- By hand, stir in 2 cups of shredded pepper-jack cheese, crumbled bacon, green chilies, and 2 Tbsp chopped chives.
- Spread into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately with your choice of vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips.