When Is A Good Time To Enjoy Pico de Gallo?
Fresh Flavor And Healthy, Too
Pico de gallo is simple goodness with fresh flavors that compliment any dish. It can be easily doubled or downsized, whatever the size of the crowd you're feeding. It's so scrumptious and good for you. Are you planning a homestyle fiesta soon? Prepare to be inspired with 25 Dishes For Your Next Fiesta, or 5-Minute Restaurant Salsa and sweet Fresh Corn Salsa.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pico de Gallo
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- black pepper to taste
- 4 Roma tomatoes or 3 medium fresh garden tomatoes
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper finely diced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice and seasonings.
- Dice the tomatoes and red onion and add to the bowl.
- Use a spoon to remove the membrane and seeds from the jalapeno then dice. Add to the bowl with the chopped cilantro.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and additional salt if needed.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.