Pico de Gallo a Fresh Year-Round Salsa
Fresh Flavor and Healthy
Pico de gallo is simple goodness with fresh flavors that compliment any dish. It can be easily doubled or downsized, whatever the size of the crowd you're feeding. It's so scrumptious and good for you. Are you planning a homestyle fiesta soon?
- Use this fresh pico on top of my recipe for Chicken Taco Green Chile Cornbread.
- Grab a bag of chips and start dipping this Mexican Fiesta Dip.
- Treat the family to Sheet Pan Chili Lime Chicken Fajitas for supper.
- Prepare to be inspired with this 5-Minute Restaurant Salsa from The Chunky Chef.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pico de Gallo
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- black pepper to taste
- 4 Roma tomatoes or 3 medium fresh garden tomatoes
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper finely diced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice and seasonings.
- Dice the tomatoes and red onion and add to the bowl.
- Use a spoon to remove the membrane and seeds from the jalapeno then dice. Add to the bowl with the chopped cilantro.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and additional salt if needed.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.