These Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes bake crispy and golden with a salty bite from the grated Parmesan cheese. They’re universal in appeal. Crispy roasted potatoes are never a wrong choice to use as a side dishes they pair well with so many entrees, from burgers to fillet. Another bonus is potatoes appeal to vegetarians and meat lovers alike. My brother is a vegetarian, and when he visits, I always make a special effort to have choices that appeal to him, too.
Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary roughly chopped & divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil [plus add'l for drizzling]
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 5 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet liberally with cooking spray. Set aside. Clean the potatoes and remove any blemishes leaving the peel intact. Cut the potatoes into similar size chunks.
- Add to a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 Tbsp of chopped rosemary and 2 Tbsp of grated Parmesan for garnishing.
- Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until fork tender. Turn halfway through cooking for even browning. Remove from the oven, and drizzle with additional olive oil.
- Toss with 2 Tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped rosemary before serving.