These Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes bake crispy and golden with a salty bite from the grated Parmesan cheese. They're universal in appeal. Crispy roasted potatoes are never a wrong choice to use as a side dishes they pair well with so many entrees, from burgers to fillet.
Easy Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
How to Make the Best Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes: 3 pounds red potatoes, olive oil, garlic salt, fresh rosemary, black pepper, dry Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Kitchen gadgets you'll need: A sharp knife and cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a large stirring spoon or spatula and a large baking sheet.
- When cubing the potatoes, keep the pieces similar in size. This will allow for even roasting.
- My first choice would be using freshly grated Parmesan cheese for these roasted potatoes. In a pinch, you can use canned Parmesan cheese for this recipe.
- You can use russet potatoes, yellow potatoes or white potatoes for this recipe. You could also adapt it using a variety of petite potatoes like I did in this recipe for Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes. The purples and yellow are like eye candy on your plate.
- To cut calories, you can use an oil mister or cooking spray in place of olive oil. The key to this is liberally spraying the potatoes so they'll roast beautiful and crispy.
- Store leftover Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in an air fryer for a few minutes or in a preheat 375°F oven on a sheet pan for 5-8 minutes or until heated through.
Southern Style Side Dishes to Serve with Roasted Potatoes
I like serving these Parmesan rosemary roasted potatoes alongside an Italian inspired Pot Roast, or Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Onion in place of pasta. A classic meat and potato pairing these potatoes shine alongside are my grilled Bacon Wrapped Top Sirloin Medallions. They also complement my French country inspired Chicken and Smoked Sausage Cassoulet. You may also like to serve them in place of fries or chips alongside this Italian Sub from Land O'Lakes. This dish features simple flavors, with a spectacular flavor combination that always hits the spot.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary roughly chopped & divided
- ¼ cup olive oil [plus add'l for drizzling]
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 5 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet liberally with cooking spray. Set aside. Clean the potatoes and remove any blemishes leaving the peel intact. Cut the potatoes into similar size chunks.
- Add to a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients, reserving ½ tablespoon of chopped rosemary and 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan for garnishing.
- Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until fork tender. Turn halfway through cooking for even browning. Remove from the oven, and drizzle with additional olive oil.
- Toss with 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped rosemary before serving.