This Patriotic Pretzel Bark is a celebration of the red, white and blue colors of the American flag.It's a super sweet way to highlight our nation's colors on Memorial Day, July 4th or on any special occasion that you want to honor our great country.
Sweet and Salty Red White and Blue Patriotic Pretzel Bark
The flavor combination of sweet and salty never gets old and in this no-bake wonder the combo explodes with red, white & blue candies to make it a true Patriotic treat. Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day gives the perfect opportunity to have fun making a colorful sweet and salty celebration treat. It's a fun candy to share with the ones who are joining you for fun, sun and the outdoor activities that always come with the July 4th holiday.
- This pretzel bark can be made in advance then stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days prior to serving.
- Set it out at your backyard picnic or cookout with no worries that it will spoil due to the summer heat as it requires no refrigeration.
Other Patriotic Desserts to Try
Whether it's a Memorial Day remembrance day, Armed Forces Day, July 4th or Labor Day, any excuse will do to celebrate the red, white and blue.
- Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream
- No Bake Triple Berry Ice Box Pie
- Red White and Blue Ice Cream from Boulder Locavore
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Patriotic Pretzel Bark
Servings: 32 pieces
- 1 7.2 oz package original flavor flat pretzels i.e. Pretzel Crisps
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 2 16 oz packages vanilla candy coating i.e. Candiquik
- 12 oz package red & blue coated chocolate candy [such as sixlets or M & M's]
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Line a standard 11 x 17 inch baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread the pretzel crisps over the wax paper. Sprinkle the peanuts on top.
- Melt the vanilla candy coating per the package instructions. Drizzle over the peanuts and pretzels.
- Use an offset spatula to spread vanilla candy evenly over the peanuts and pretzels. This is the "glue" for the pretzel bark.
- Arrange the red & blue candy over the vanilla coating while it's still warm.
- Top with Patriotic sprinkles. There's no perfect way to do this, be creative!
- Chill for 30 minutes until firm then cut or break into pieces.
- Store at room temperature in an air tight container.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg