Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream
- My Outrageous Lemon Lovers Trifle
- Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Trifle
- Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle are fantastic warm weather desserts.
- At the holidays, Red Velvet Trifle White Chocolate Cheesecake Trifle or Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle will always delight family and friends.
Showcase Fresh Berries in an Edible Centerpiece
This fresh Berry Trifle With White Chocolate Cream is made with cake sandwiched between layers of an easy white chocolate mousse and fresh berries. If you're unable to find white chocolate instant pudding, cheesecake flavored pudding mix works beautifully. Allow ample time for chilling before serving as a festive sweet ending to your meal. Another lovely trifle you may like to try is this Lemon Strawberry Trifle from Mom On Timeout.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Berry Trifle With White Chocolate Cream
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 ½ quarts strawberries
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 2.6 oz box whipped topping mix i.e. Dream Whip- contains 2 packages use both
- 2 3.4 oz box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 cups whole milk or half & half
- 1 8 inch angel food cake, white cake or pound cake cubed
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Clean the berries, dry well. Hull and cube the strawberries. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp of sugar, lemon juice or almond extract and stir well. Set aside to allow the strawberries to macerate.
- Whip together both packages of whipped topping mix with 2 cups of milk or half & half, until stiff peaks form [around 5 minutes]
- Add both packages of white chocolate pudding and the remaining milk or half & half.
- Whip for an additional 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Divide all ingredients into thirds. Layer in a trifle bowl beginning with the cubed cake, white chocolate cream, and berries.
- Reserve some berries for garnishing.
- Frost with thawed whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly for 4 hours or longer before serving.