Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Berry Trifle With White Chocolate Cream
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 [2.6 oz] box whipped topping mix [such as Dream Whip- contains 2 packages use both]
- 2 [3.4 oz] box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 cups whole milk or half & half
- 1 white cake pound cake or angel food cake, cubed
- 1 [8 oz] frozen whipped topping thawed
- Clean the berries, dry well. Hull and cube the strawberries. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp of sugar, lemon juice or almond extract and stir well. Set aside to allow the strawberries to macerate.
- Whip together both packages of whipped topping mix with 2 cups of milk or half & half, until stiff peaks form [around 5 minutes]
- Add both packages of white chocolate pudding and the remaining milk or half & half.
- Whip for an additional 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Divide all ingredients into thirds. Layer in a trifle bowl beginning with the cubed cake, white chocolate cream, and berries.
- Reserve some berries for garnishing.
- Frost with thawed whipped topping.
- Chill well.
White chocolate pudding mix is readily available at most grocery stores, including Target and Walmart. If you're unable to find it, cheesecake flavored pudding would be a great substitute