These refreshing Pine-Apple-Lemonade Spritzers are ideal for your next casual soiree. Whether it's an afternoon with friends, an impromptu picnic or backyard cookout with family, the fresh flavor combination will delight your guests. The combination of pineapple, apple and lemon juice in these spritzers make them perfect for sipping and savoring.
Pine-Apple-Lemonade Spritzers a Drink Everyone Can Enjoy
Pineapple is one of my absolute favorite fruits. After enjoying pineapple lemonade while on vacation I added it to my ever growing "to do" list for my website. When experimenting with different amounts I had an epiphany. I added apple juice to the mix which gave it a more complex flavor. The flavor is reminiscent of the apple juleps we enjoy at a farm we visit regularly in Tennessee. This drink can be served as a refreshing Summer time drink or year-round as a celebration event punch. Garnish with a lemon slice and a sprig of mint and you're good to go. Delightful!
Pine-Apple-Lemonade Spritzers and Other Family Friendly Drinks To Try
There's no shortage of adult drinks and beverages to serve at any event, but when you find yourself entertaining families or perhaps you don't drink alcohol at all, it's nice to have an alternative. In that instance there are many options. A few recipes you may also like to consider:
- On a warm afternoon there's nothing like a tall glass of classic Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- Sparkling Berry Lemonade with a fizzy finish.
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea is a summertime tradition.
- Refreshing Cherry Limeade from The Country Cook.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Servings: 3 quarts
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups light apple juice [low sugar]
- 1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 liter seltzer water well chilled
- sprigs of mint
- lemon slices
- To prepare the simple syrup: In a medium saucepan bring the sugar and water to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sugar crystals are dissolved. Cool completely.
- Mix the cooled simple syrup together with the pineapple juice, apple juice and lemon juice.
- Chill thoroughly for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, add the chilled seltzer water, stir well.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint.
Serving: 1quart | Calories: 698kcal | Carbohydrates: 179g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 167g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @melissassk or tag #melissassk!
Leave a Reply