Pine-Apple-Lemonade Spritzer Is a Drink Everyone Can Enjoy
Other Family Friendly Drinks To Try
There's no shortage of adult drinks and beverages to serve at any event but, when you find yourself entertaining families or perhaps you don't drink alcohol at all it's nice to have an alternative. That said, you may like to checkout the recipes for classic Homemade Lemonade, refreshing Cherry Limeade and this collection of 25 Drinks To Serve at Your Next Barbecue for future reference.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups light apple juice [low sugar]
- 1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 liter seltzer water well chilled
- sprigs of mint
- lemon slices
- To prepare the simple syrup: In a medium saucepan bring the sugar and water to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sugar crystals are dissolved. Cool completely.
- Mix the cooled simple syrup together with the pineapple juice, apple juice and lemon juice.
- Chill thoroughly for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, add the chilled seltzer water, stir well.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint.