These refreshing family-friendly Pine-Apple-Lemonade Spritzers are ideal for your next soiree. Whether it’s an afternoon with the girls, a picnic or backyard cookout the flavor combination or pineapple, apple and lemon juice in these spritzers are perfect for sipping.
Pineapple is one of my absolute favorite fruits. After enjoying pineapple lemonade while on vacation I had to add it to my ever growing “to do” list for my website. The addition of apple juice gives it a more complex flavor, reminding me of the apple juleps we enjoy at a farm we visit regularly in Tennessee. This drink can be served as a refreshing Summer time drink or year-round as a celebration event punch. Garnish with a lemon slice and a sprig of mint. Delightful!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups light apple juice [low sugar]
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 liter seltzer water well chilled
- sprigs of mint
- lemon slices
- To prepare the simple syrup: In a medium saucepan bring the sugar and water to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sugar crystals are dissolved. Cool completely.
- Mix the cooled simple syrup together with the pineapple juice, apple juice and lemon juice.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Just before serving, add the chilled seltzer water, stir well.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint.