If you’re lucky enough to have Thanksgiving leftovers or, simply in the mood for holiday flavors, this cheesy Turkey Cranberry Crescent Ring is just what the doctor ordered.
Turkey Cranberry Crescent Ring
Crescent rolls are so fun to work with in a variety of ways and they’re no less versatile during the holidays. I use them for appetizers such as bacon spinach crescent pinwheels, snacks like my chicken bacon ranch crescent bombs or holiday brunch Hawaiian pineapple coconut crescent braid. You can use them to make this crescent ring to repurpose leftover turkey or use deli turkey for a tasty starter.
Helpful Tips for Making Turkey Cranberry Crescent Ring
- Crescent rolls are very forgiving. If they tear, simply pinch the dough back together.
- You may find it helpful to place a small bowl or ramekin in the center of the pan to help keep uniformity when forming the dough into a circle.
- This recipe makes 8 servings. You can easily double the amount by using 2 tubes of crescent rolls to form a larger ring.
- Use thinly sliced leftover turkey or deli turkey for this recipe.
- This crescent ring can be fully assembled, covered and chilled until baking. Bring to room temperature, brush with butter and bake.
Other Turkey Recipes to Enjoy
Turkey is naturally part of our holiday celebrations but, has its place on our table year-round in different forms. Some recipes you may like to try:
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- Cajun 15 Bean Soup with Turkey and Andouille Sausage
- Turkey Broccoli Rice Divan
- Slow Cooked Turkey Breast
- Caramelized Onion and Turkey Sausage Pizza from My Recipes
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Turkey Cranberry Crescent Ring
- 1 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 4 oz chive and onion cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme divided
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese (May use Swiss or Monterey Jack) divided
- 1 lb thinly sliced turkey (leftover or deli turkey)
- 1 14 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Separate the crescent rolls. Arrange on parchment paper in a circle with widest portion on the inside, edges overlapping.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, Dijon and 1 tsp rosemary. Mix well then spread on widest portion of crescent rolls. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Arrange turkey over cheese, overlapping. Spread with 1/2 cranberry sauce. Reserve the remainder for serving. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bring narrow end of crescent dough over filling and tuck into place. In a small bowl. mix together melted butter, poppy seeds, garlic and salt. Brush on top and sides of crescent dough, turkey and cheese.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes until golden. Rest on pan for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1 1/2 tsp rosemary. slice and serve with remaining cranberry sauce on the side.