Walnut Toffee Pumpkin Spice Dip
Other Pumpkin Spice Confections to Try
We all know it’s coming, pumpkin spice conjures feelings of cooler fall days and causal outdoor campfires It’s a reminder that the holiday season is approaching. I say, enjoy pumpkin for a long as possible and in every possible form. Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles and mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes always delight the kiddos. You can’t go wrong with Pumpkin Snack Cake and Pumpkin Cream Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream for the adults. You may also like to wash it all down with a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Recipe Girl.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Pumpkin Spice Dip
- 2 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp grated orange zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- orange curls for garnishing
- Accompaniments: gingersnaps. graham crackers and vanilla wafers for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, whip the softened cream cheese, pudding mix, powdered sugar, heavy cream, orange juice and grated orange zest.
- Whip on medium high speed for 3-5 minutes stopping to scrape the bowl as needed, until light and fluffy.
- Using a spatula, fold the walnuts and toffee chips through the dip by hand.
- Fold in whipped topping adding 1/3 of the container at a time until all is added.
- Scoop the dip into the serving dishes, cover and chill for 4 hours or until serving.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of toffee chips, walnuts and orange curls.