The Fall flavors in this simple Walnut Toffee Pumpkin Spice Dip will make you feel warm and cozy inside. Creamy pumpkin spice pudding, toasted nuts, fresh orange zest and crunchy gingersnap cookies make a beautiful union in this dip. I love to serve this dip both as a sweet snack and as a lovely addition to our dessert table for the sweets fans who enjoy tasting everything on the dessert table.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Walnut Toffee Pumpkin Spice Dip
- 2 [8 oz] softened cream cheese
- 1 [8 oz] container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 [3.4 oz] box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp grated orange zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- orange curls for garnishing
- Accompaniments: gingersnaps. graham crackers and vanilla wafers for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the softened cream cheese, pudding mix, powdered sugar, heavy cream, orange juice and grated orange zest.
- Whip together on medium high speed for 3-5 minutes stopping to scrape the bowl as needed until light and fluffy.
- Add the toasted walnut pieces and the toffee chips.
- Using a spatula, fold the walnuts and toffee chips through the dip.
- Begin folding in the whipped topping adding 1/3 of the container at a time.
- Add the last of the whipped topping folding from top to bottom so, the mixture will remain light and fluffy.
- Scoop the dip into the serving dishes, and chill until serving.
- If I'm serving a crowd, I like to serve the dip in elegant glasses, with a dollop of whipped cream and a gingersnap cookie.
- Then garnish with a sprinkle of toffee chips, walnuts and orange curls.
Pumpkin Spice instant pudding is a seasonal flavor offered at this time of year.