This Cajun Seasoned Air Fryer Salmon is a spectacular dish to make any day of the week. The hints of lemon complements the salmon and keeps the flavor light and fresh.
Cajun Seasoned Air Fryer Salmon is Packed with Flavor
Salmon is a spectacular choice year-round. It's packed with nutrients and can be transformed with simple seasonings into a feast. It's not inexpensive but, far more cost effective to make at home.
Helpful Tips for Making Air Fryer Salmon
- Choose salmon fillets that are similar in size and width. Pair like sizes together for even cooking.
- It's important to consider the size, as a thicker fillet will need a bit more time than a thinner fillet. If you pair even sizes together, they'll cook more uniformly without over, or under, cooking.
- Depending on the size of the fillets, you may choose to cook in batches. It's important not to crowd the air fryer so air can circulate freely around the pieces.
- I used Cajun seasoning for this recipe. You can make your own or try one of the delicious easy to find prepared blends. Two well known brands that tend to be readily available in most any grocery stores are made by Tony Chachere's or Zatarian's.
- Consider the amount of salt in the seasoning used and adjust the amount in the recipe, if needed.
Other Air Fryer Recipes to Try
There are so many delicious recipe options to prepare in an air fryer. I find that even simple things like hot dogs and potatoes shine when they're air fried. A few you may like to consider:
- Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Chicken
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Air Fryer Salmon
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 6 oz salmon fillets (around 1 ½ inch thick)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (adjust amount depending on sodium in Creole or Cajun seasoning)
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray basket with cooking spray.
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil. Mix any remaining oil with brown sugar, creole seasoning, garlic, paprika, lemon pepper and salt. Rub on all sides of salmon.
- Arrange lemon slices in air fryer, then place salmon on top.
- Cook skin side down for 7-9 minutes or just until cooked through and a thermometer registers 145°F when inserted into the side of the fillet. It should easily flake with a fork. Cook time may vary depending on thickness of fillets. Keep warm and repeat if frying in batches.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley and lemon.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @melissassk or tag #melissassk!
Leave a Reply