Easy Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream Recipe
How to Make the Best Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream Recipe
This fresh Berry Trifle With White Chocolate Cream is made with cake sandwiched between layers of an easy white chocolate mousse and fresh berries.
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream: Fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, Dream Whip (Dry whipped topping mix) instant white chocolate or cheesecake flavored pudding, baked and cubed angel food cake and whipped cream.
- Kitchen gadgets you'll need: A 4 quart or larger trifle bowl, a colander to rinse the berries, a hand mixer or a stand mixer, large mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a sharp knife and cutting board plus a large spoon for assembling the white chocolate cream layers.
- I use Cool Whip for this recipe for ease of preparation. You can make your own fresh sweetened whipped cream, if desired. When doing so you'll need around 2 cups whipped cream for the top.
- What is Dream Whip? It's a brand of dry whipped topping mix. It can be found on the baking aisle of most grocery stores including places like Target and Walmart. It provides flavor and volume for the white chocolate layers.
- If you're unable to find white chocolate instant pudding, cheesecake flavored pudding mix works beautifully.
- Allow this berry trifle ample time for chilling in the refrigerator before serving as a festive sweet ending to your meal. At least 4 hours or overnight is ideal.
- Store leftover Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More Southern Style Trifle Recipes to Make
If there's an occasion that requires an impressive dessert, I likely will make a trifle in some flavor. More trifle recipes you may like to try:
- My Outrageous Lemon Lovers Trifle remains a fan favorite year after year.
- Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Trifle features a homemade pound cake filled with fresh berries.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle are fantastic warm weather desserts.
- Red Velvet Trifle White Chocolate Cheesecake Trifle is perfect for your holiday table.
- This Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle will always delight family and friends.
- Another trifle you may like to try is this Lemon Strawberry Trifle from Mom On Timeout.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Berry Trifle With White Chocolate Cream
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 ½ quarts strawberries
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 2.6 oz box whipped topping mix i.e. Dream Whip- contains 2 packages use both
- 2 3.4 oz box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 cups whole milk or half & half
- 1 8 inch angel food cake, white cake or pound cake cubed
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Clean the berries, dry well. Hull and cube the strawberries. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoon of sugar, lemon juice or almond extract and stir well. Set aside to allow the strawberries to macerate.
- Whip together both packages of whipped topping mix with 2 cups of milk or half & half, until stiff peaks form [around 5 minutes]
- Add both packages of white chocolate pudding and the remaining milk or half & half.
- Whip for an additional 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Divide all ingredients into thirds. Layer in a trifle bowl beginning with the cubed cake, white chocolate cream, and berries.
- Reserve some berries for garnishing.
- Frost with thawed whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly for 4 hours or longer before serving.