These chewy candy bar filled Bodacious Butterfinger Cookie Bars are a loaded cookie bar that's ideal for a kids parties, tailgating, potluck gatherings or you add them to your holiday baking plans year-round. Filled with a copious amount of chopped Butterfinger candy bars, they're chewy, rich and scrumptious.
Cookies and Cookie Bars Never Last Long in Our Cookie Jar
I love making cookie bars in pretty much any and every flavor and these Bodacious Butterfinger Cookie Bars are a personal favorite. Chocolate and peanut butter is a classic flavor combination that never just never gets old. These Butterfinger Bars are a super easy cookie bar to put together and they're incredible warm or cold. The cookie dough batter is moist and chewy and the butterfinger nougat melts into the batter giving it a distinct flavor and texture.
Serve These Bodacious Butterfinger Bars for Any Occasion
Other Dessert Bars Recipes to Add to the Menu
- Easy and delicious No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Rich and chewy Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
- No bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Vintage Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie Bars
- Butterfinger Fudge for your holiday goodies from Crazy for Crust
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Bodacious Butterfinger Cookie Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 ½ cups crumbled Butterfingers divided [about 12 snack size or 4 full size]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz a metal non stick 13 x 9- inch pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- On the stove top, melt together the butter and brown sugar in a medium size saucepan. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved, then remove to a mixing bowl to cool.
- After brown-sugar mixture has cooled to the touch, (about 5-10 minutes) use an electric mixer to beat in the eggs along with the vanilla. Beat just until fully combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, use a whisk to sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add to the bowl with the wet ingredients, beating until fully moistened. Mix in 1 cup of crushed Butterfingers by hand.
- Pour batter evenly into pan, and sprinkle reserved ½ cup of crushed Butterfingers on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Test the center with a toothpick before removing from the oven. Look for moist crumbs, not a clean toothpick. Do not over bake.
- Cool to room temperature in the pan on a wire rack before cutting.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.