The recipe for these oh-so- easy crunchy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars is one you’re certain to return to over and over again.
Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
a sweet sample of what you’ll find in the pages of Mary Younkin’s brand new cookbook entitled The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook featuring simple family friendly meals for everyday home cooking. You may recognize Mary from Facebook or you may have seen her work around the web as she blogs full-time over at Barefeet In The Kitchen. In her cookbook you’ll find recipes for main dish entrées as well as fabulous side dishes and in her words a “sprinkling of sweet treats.” The color photos are so handy allowing you to see how the dish is supposed to look as well as giving serving and styling tips to use when your entertaining.
How to Make the Best No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
This recipe doesn’t require fancy ingredients to make. They’re made with everyday easy-to-find ingredients that don’t require multiple specialty shop visits to find. It’s one of those simple handheld dessert recipes that you’re sure to return to over and over again. These chocolate peanut butter bars could be enjoyed for game day, tailgating, picnics, the holidays or any event when quick and easy desserts are on the menu,
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: Semi sweet chocolate, creamy peanut butter, honey, unsalted butter and plain or frosted corn flakes.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Large microwave safe bowl, rubber spatula or similar non stick spoon, measuring cups and spoons, 8 x 8 inch pan lined with wax paper.
- If you don’t have a large microwave safe bowl, you can melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and butter in a double boiler and then mix everything together in a large mixing bowl.
- A non stick spatula will be your best friend when making the bars. It’s important to spread the chocolate peanut butter mixture evenly in the pan so they will be uniform once cut.
- You could use rice krispies cereal or a similar small cereal that you enjoy.
- Store these bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. When stacking, separate layers with wax paper.
More No Bake Dessert Recipes to Make
If no fuss desserts are your jam, I’ve got you covered! More easy dessert recipes you may also like to try:
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies have one thousand names and every one spells delicious.
- Peanut Butter Mallow Bars are a nostalgic treat I’ve never outgrown.
- No Bake Banana Pudding Pie is impossible to resist.
- Potato Chip Clusters are fun for holidays and special gatherings.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna will delight the peanut butter cup fans in your life.
- Butterscotch Rice Krispies Treats are a grown-up rice krispies treat you’ll love.
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is a cinch to make.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups regular or frosted cornflakes
- Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has completely melted and everything is well combined.
- Stir-in the cornflakes. Mix well.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spread the chocolate mixture evenly into the pan.
- Chill until firm for at leas 2-4 hours.
- Slice with a sharp knife and store chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.