These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a scrumptious option for your small bites appetizers menu. They’re the ultimate fusion meatball for any occasion when you’re serving casual finger foods.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
This meatball recipe is a fusion of flavors that makes them perfection for most any occasion. Since ground chicken is as readily available as ground beef these days, it opens a plethora of opportunities to use it in everyday meals and appetizers. Meatballs are always received well at our house, and the tender texture that ground chicken provides makes these almost melt in your mouth.
How to Make the BEST Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: Ground chicken, panko breadcrumbs, flat leaf parsley, black pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, wings sauce, red onion, garlic, large eggs, dry Ranch salad dressing mix.
- To make the wings sauce you’ll need: Butter and buffalo wing sauce.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Medium bowl, measuring cups and spoons, sharp knife and cutting board, cheese grater, sheet pans and meatballer or small scoop.
- For a timesaver, the meatball mixture can be mixed up in advance, placed into an airtight container and chilled in the refrigerator. Doing so, and it’s ready to divide and shape into meatballs just before baking.
- You can also make the meatballs in advance, fully cook them then cool and freeze. Thaw frozen meatballs in the fridge, then place into a slow cooker and cover with the sauce per the recipe. Simmer on low for 1-2 hours or just until heated through, then keep warm until serving. This is a terrific option for game day and entertaining.
- You can make these meatballs any size you like. For this purpose, they’re bite size and using a small scoop helps to maintain even sizing for even cooking.
- You can cook these meatballs on a broiler pan or a rimmed sheet pan.
- You can serve these with bleu cheese dressing or bleu cheese dip or your favorite bottled ranch dressing. You could also use my recipe for Garlic Herb Buttermilk Dressing for dipping.
- Store baked Buffalo Chicken meatballs chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat gently in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat.
More Meatballs Recipes to Make
Meatballs are always a winning choice as an entrée, a snack or appetizer. Other meatball recipes you may like to add to the menu:
- These Slow Cooker Party Meatballs are made entirely in the slow cooker.
- These island inspired Jamaican Jerk Meatballs are a fan favorite!
- Homemade Italian meatballs are the star of these Italian Meatball Subs.
- Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs for Italian night at home.
- The family will flip for homemade Meatball Pizza.
- Asian inspired Teriyaki Meatballs can be served with picks as an appetizer or over rice as an entrée.
- Quinoa Meatballs from Damn Delicious.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1.0 oz package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- celery, carrot sticks and blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together chicken, panko, onion, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, buffalo sauce, eggs, ranch dressing mix and pepper. Use a small scoop to form into 1 inch balls. Place on pan at least 1 inch apart. If baking in batches, chill mixture between baking.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan melt butter. Add wing sauce cooking over medium low just until heated through.
- Add meatballs to sauce, toss gently until coated. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Arrange on a platter with picks for serving.
- Serve with celery, carrots and bleu cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.