This homemade Blue Cheese Dip is ideal for serving with vegetables, wings, or thinned out with buttermilk and used as a homemade salad dressing. It comes together in minutes but, for the best results, let it chill for several hours for the flavors to truly combine. It’s perfect for dipping or alongside our favorite classic buffalo wings.
You can even serve it dolloped on baked potatoes at your next steak dinner. Use a quality bleu cheese for the best flavor and allow it to chill thoroughly for the flavors to marry.
Where there’s wings and football there should always be creamy blue cheese dip!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Blue Cheese Dip
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper [black if you prefer]
- a few dashes worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl except for the blue cheese.
- Whisk together then fold in the blue cheese by hand. Reserve a few crumbles for garnishing.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- Chill for at least 2 hours, preferable 4 or overnight before serving.
To transform this dip into salad dressing, thin with buttermilk, milk or half and half until your desired consistency is reached.
Hi, thanks for stopping by to visit my website My name is Melissa, I’m a busy Mom, author, recipe developer, photographer, food writer and blogger. I’m passionate about creating delicious dishes to share with family and friends!