Warm Weather Grilling in the South
Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken And Peach Salsa
This chicken literally cooks in minutes, so it definitely falls under the category of less than 30 minute meals. When peaches are in season it's like a match made in heaven.
- This same chili-lime marinade would be mighty tasty with pork or seasoning beef for kabobs. The char from grilling adds to the overall flavor and the fresh peach salsa on the side is simply perfection. Simple preparation spectacular flavors.
- If you love the chili-lime combo, try it out on these Grilled Chili Lime Shrimp Skewers from Taste and See.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Grilled Chili Lime Chicken and Peach Salsa
- 2 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 pieces)
- 2 tsp dark chili powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp key lime juice
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Peach Salsa:
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 large peaches peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeds removed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp red bell pepper small dice
- ¼ cup red onion finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Mix together marinade ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Place chicken into a shallow dish or large plastic storage bag. Pour marinade over the chicken rubbing into the meat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To grill: Oil the grill grates and grill over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes per side or until the juices run clear. Adjust depending on the thickness of the chicken. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- To make the salsa: In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice and honey. Toss with peaches, pepper, onion, cilantro and salt.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Serve over grilled chicken. (Makes 1 ½ cups)