These incredible Slow Cooked Parmesan Red Potatoes drizzled with a flavorful rosemary garlic butter are cooked entirely in a slow cooker. Slow cooking results in tender and creamy potatoes that are then infused with a fragrant rosemary garlic butter. A sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese just before serving is the perfect finish.
Slow Cooked Parmesan Red Potatoes with Rosemary Garlic Butter
Side dishes like this don't come any easier, truly. While I love roasting potatoes, it's incredibly convenient to have a side like this simmering away while the entrée is being prepared especially on a busy day. In the winter they go well with a roasted pork tenderloin, pot roast or lemon chicken. In the warm summer months, they are ideal served as a side for grilled steaks, pork, chicken or kabobs.
Garlic Rosemary Infused Butter Packs a Punch of Flavor
- You can use red potatoes or golden potatoes for this recipe.
- The garlic and rosemary infused butter is simmered on the stovetop and then drizzle over the potatoes just before serving.
- To lighten calories, use light butter or your favorite butter alternative of choice.
- You can also prepare these potatoes using this same slow cooker technique then use a spatula to smash them and make rosemary infused smashed potatoes on the grill.
- To do so, you just brush cooked potatoes with butter or olive oil and grill until crispy.
- Potatoes that are not only versatile, but mouthwateringly simple and delicious, it doesn't get any better than that.
- Another slow cooker potato recipe you may like to try are these Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes from Chelsea's Messy Apron.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
- 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Onion/Vegetable Chopper
- Serving Set
- Insulated Slow Cooker Travel Case and Carrier
Slow Cooked Parmesan Red Potatoes With Rosemary Garlic Butter
- 3 lb small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. [I used a 6 quart oval]
- Wash and pat dry the potatoes removing any blemishes.
- Toss with the olive oil and garlic salt then arrange in the bottom of the slow cooker insert.
- Cover tightly and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until fork tender. [On low 6-8 hours]
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the chopped rosemary and minced garlic. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked potatoes from the slow cooker and drizzle with the rosemary garlic butter.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.