This post brought t you by Sister Schubert’s~ Are you looking for special snacks to fill your starter menu? Ham And Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls are a crowd favorite! Parker house rolls brushed with a buttery honey, Dijon and poppy seed glaze are stuffed with smoked ham and Swiss cheese. Baked until golden they’re ready to be pulled apart and devoured.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sister Schubert’s Taste of Home Holiday Campaign. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for being supportive and allowing me to share brands with you that I enjoy.
Ham And Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls
- 1  oz package Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
- 1 lb brown sugar or honey ham
- 1 lb Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup butter [1 stick]
- 3 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp grated sweet onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Thaw the rolls per the package directions. After thawing, remove the rolls from the package. Using a serrated knife cut through the middle leaving the top and bottom piece intact.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, honey mustard, honey, poppy seeds, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Whisk until fully combined and slightly thickened then remove from the heat.
- Brush each piece of the sliced rolls with approximately 1/3 of the seasoned butter.
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese on the bottom, then arrange the ham over the cheese.
- Finish with the final layer of cheese.
- Replace the top piece of Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Yeast Rolls over the final layer of cheese.
- Carefully move the rolls onto a large round pizza pan lined with parchment paper. Brush the remaining seasoned butter on the top and sides.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven covered for 15 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately.