This post brought to you by Sister Schubert's
Are you looking for special snacks to fill your starter menu? These gooey Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls are a crowd favorite. Parker house rolls brushed with a buttery honey, Dijon and poppy seed glaze are stuffed with smoked ham and Swiss cheese. Baked until golden they're ready to be pulled apart and devoured.
Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls for Easy Holiday Entertaining
Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls for Easy Appetizers and Snacks
When it comes to entertaining, some tried and true recipes passed down year after year remind me of Christmas celebrations and past holidays. Even when the cook or loved one is no longer with us. My Mother-in-law has made these Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls for us year after year. They're simple, can be prepared in advance and baked when you're ready to serve them. These rolls are packed with flavor and a bit addictive too. Turn leftover holiday ham into these mini sliders and you'll have a mouthwatering snack fit for any occasion.
Other Pull Apart Rolls Recipes to Try
- A fan favorite Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders are always a hit.
- Take pizza night with the family to another level with these Stuffed Pizza Rolls.
- For more entertaining snacking you may also like to try these gooey Ham, Gruyere and Apple Paninis from Food Network perfect for a casual lunch with friends.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sister Schubert's Taste of Home Holiday Campaign. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for being supportive and allowing me to share brands with you that I enjoy.
Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls
- 1 11 oz package Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
- 1 lb brown sugar or honey ham
- 1 lb Swiss cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Thaw the rolls per the package directions. After thawing, remove the rolls from the package. Using a serrated knife cut through the middle leaving the top and bottom piece intact.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, honey mustard, honey, poppy seeds, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Whisk until fully combined and slightly thickened then remove from the heat.
- Brush each piece of the sliced rolls with approximately ⅓ of the seasoned butter.
- Layer ½ of the cheese on the bottom, then arrange the ham over the cheese.
- Finish with the final layer of cheese.
- Replace the top piece of Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Yeast Rolls over the final layer of cheese.
- Carefully move the rolls onto a large round pizza pan lined with parchment paper. Brush the remaining seasoned butter on the top and sides.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven covered for 15 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately.