These cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders are a fun way to shake-up your appetizer and dinner menu. The sweetness of the rolls adds just a little something extra taking the familiar flavors we love to another level.
Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders
My boys love sliders ands so do we! Due to this, I’ve come up with many flavor variations. I serve an array of sliders in different flavors, both as an appetizer and for casual family meals. Some of our favorites can be found in the Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen recipe index in hopes you’ll enjoy sharing them with your family, too. It’s a concept that’s simple to put together and one my family is certain to gobble them up in a hurry.
How to Make the Best Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders: Hawaiian sweet rolls or similar small slider rolls, ground beef, bacon, sliced cheddar cheese, onion, ketchup, mustard, dill pickles, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, granulated garlic or garlic powder, salt, melted butter, sesame seeds and olive oil.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: A sheet pan, large skillet, sharp knife and cutting board, large spoon, measuring cups and spoons.
- While I make this particular recipe with those irresistible Hawaiian sweet rolls, you can use mini slider rolls, butter-style Hawaiian rolls or potato rolls, if you prefer.
- You can fully assemble these rolls one day in advance, then wrap in aluminum foil and place into the refrigerator. When doing so, wait to brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds just before baking.
- I use classic cheddar cheese for the edible “glue” for these rolls. You can also adapt using colby, monterey jack or your favorite flavor of sliced cheese. Whatever cheese you enjoy on a cheeseburger will work.
- You can use classic dill pickles or bread and butter pickles for these sliders according to your taste.
- The flavor of the ground beef filling is directly effected by the quality of the steak seasoning that you use. Use a quality seasoning blend that you enjoy, and adjust the amount for the best end result.
- Side Dishes to Serve with Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders: You can serve these sliders along with Southern baked beans, sweet potato wedges, homemade french fries or homestyle macaroni salad. You may also like these air fryer potato chips from Food Faith and Fitness.
- To serve these rolls, use a sharp knife to cut along the edges then separate into individual rolls and enjoy.
- Store baked Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Rolls sliders chilled in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in single servings in the microwave or you can reheat several at one time in an air fryer.
More Easy Sliders Recipes to Make
- The family will love these fusion Sloppy Joe Pizza Sliders.
- Poppy Seed Cheddar Turkey Sliders are dressed with cranberry sauce for a sweet and salty snack.
- These Reuben Sliders are perfect for your next St Patrick’s Day party.
- Skip the tortillas and enjoy Easy Cheesy Taco Sliders, instead.
- Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls are a potluck party favorite.
- My Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls are a viral Pinterest sensation.
- Stuffed Pizza Rolls are ooey gooey good.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- olive oil
- 12 oz package thick cut bacon cooked and drained and chopped or crumbled
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 tsp steak seasoning i.e. Montreal, Chicago or similar
- 1 tsp salt adjust amount to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 slices cheddar or American cheese
- yellow mustard
- 1 12 count package sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size skillet cook ground beef and onion in a couple of drizzles of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook until no pink remains then drain any excess fat from the pan.
- To the beef add Worcestershire, steak seasoning, salt and garlic powder. Mix well, simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Using a serrated knife, cut rolls through the middle leaving individual rolls attached. Brush both sides with melted butter reserving some for the top.
- To assemble: Arrange 6 slices of cheese onto the bottom piece. Top with cooked ground beef. Drizzle with ketchup and mustard, eyeball the amount.
- Arrange pickles and bacon over beef. Top with remaining 6 pieces of cheese.
- Place top piece of rolls over cheese. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil baking for another 5-10 minutes until lightly toasted and cheese has fully melted.
- Use a sharp knife to cut between rolls and serve immediately.