Pull Apart Sausage Egg and Cheese Rolls make a fantastic start to any day. They're stuffed with sausage, egg and plenty of gooey cheese making them a joy to pull apart and devour.
Pull Apart Sausage Egg and Cheese Rolls
Like you I'm always looking for new ways to serve the classic flavors that my family loves. While we love breakfast foods in general, we tend to eat them more for brunch or dinner than at breakfast. School mornings are so rushed that my boys usually want something quick and easy before they start their day. Dishes like this one are perfect for weekend mornings or those days we have a little more time to linger over our meal. These pull apart rolls are stuffed with a favorite breakfast combo of sausage, egg and cheese.
Helpful Tips for Making Sausage Egg Rolls Prep Easy
- The Parker house rolls used in this recipe are already divided into portions, making dividing them foolproof.
- They can be assemble the rolls the night before you plan to serve them, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill.
- However, you should wait and brush with melted butter just before baking.
- Baking this bread after chilling will call for increasing the baking time 5-10 minutes. Watch carefully for over browning and check at 20 minutes and place aluminum foil on top if needed.
- To serve, slide carefully onto a serving platter, then take a sharp knife and cut along the perforations so that they pull apart easily.
- The presentation is so pretty on a cake plate or festive platter and so easy to make.
Other Pull Apart Rolls Recipes to Make
- Stuffed Supreme Pizza Rolls
- Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls
- Stuffed Cheeseburger Rolls
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls
- Everything Pull Apart Rolls from Food Network
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pull Apart Sausage Egg And Cheese Rolls
- 1 11 oz package Parker House Style frozen dinner rolls [i.e. Sister Schubert's]
- 3 tablespoon butter divided
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided [or your favorite]
- 8 oz spicy or mild breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled
- Garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, chopped chives, salt and black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet and soft scramble the eggs. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Allow the rolls to thaw enough on the counter to cut in half. Brush the top and bottom with butter.
- To assemble: Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese on the bottom half.
- Arrange the eggs, crumbled sausage and remaining shredded cheese on the bottom piece..
- Place the top piece over the filling and brush all over with melted butter. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.