Banana Cream Pudding Pie
This mile high goodie is my tribute to banana cream pie and it’s luscious and gloriously simple to prepare. It’s just never a disappointment. Cover the top with a mountain of banana slices then frost it with a fluffy cloud of whipped topping. Don’t even bother to cut it, just put it in the middle of the table and pass out forks and napkins. Or spoons, completely up to you.
Being a fan of all things banana pudding, all things pie and buttery caramel this Dulce de Leche Banana Cream Pie is a must-try. Tuck this Banana Cream Fudge recipe away for a special ocassion sweet treat.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Mile High Banana Cream Pie
- 1 9 inch deep dish pie shell baked and cooled
- 1 2.5 oz box Dream Whip
- 2 3/4 cups half & half divided
- 1 3.4 oz box banana cream instant pudding mix
- 1 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3 large bananas sliced
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Bake pie shell per package directions. Cool completely before filling.
- To prepare the filling: Using an electric mixer, whip together both envelopes of whipped topping with 1 cup of half & half for 3 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Add both packages of instant pudding, 1 3/4 cups of half & half and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Whip for another 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Add the whipped cream cheese and whip for another 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy and fully combined.
- Spread half of the filling in the bottom of the pie shell. Slice one banana and arrange on top pressing into the filling. Cover the bananas with the remaining filling.
- Cover and chill completely for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange the remaining sliced bananas on top and cover with whipped topping. Slice and serve immediately.