Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark – If you’re a chocolate-mint fan this simple cookie bark will hit the spot. I adore chocolate and mint together and would have a smooth Andes mint after every meal if that were a prudent choice. Unfortunately, it’s not. So this 3 ingredient sensation is a true sweet confection that I can make occasionally to give me that chocolate mint experience that I so love. The added bonus is, it’s not often I can give you a 3-ingredient recipe that takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Melt the candy coating and arrange the broken cookies and goodies on top then there’s chill time only and no baking required. At the holidays for a homemade gift or just for munching with friends, I’ve served this to kids and adults alike and both seem to love it. Perfect for St. Patrick’s day or any day you need sweet treats in a hurry.
Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark
- 2 [16 oz] pkg chocolate candy coating [such as Candiquik]
- 1 [15.25 oz] pkg cool mint Oreo cookies, crushed & divided
- ⅔ cup crème de menthe candy baking morsels [such as Andes]
- Line a standard 11 x 15 baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the candy coating per the instructions on the package.
- Crush the cool mint cookies in a large plastic storage bag, using a rolling pin. Reserve ⅔ cup to sprinkle on top. Place into a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the the crushed cookies. Stir until evenly coated.
- Pour onto the wax paper lined baking sheet and spread.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crushed cool mint cookies and the crème de menthe morsels, using more if desired.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Peel away the wax paper then cut or break into the desired shapes.