If you’re a fan of all things chocolate and mint this delectable Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark will hit the spot. It’s made using only three simple ingredients and it’s so easy to prepare the whole family can get in on the action. It’s a tasty confection to make for the holidays or any special occasion when you need a sweet treat in a hurry.
I adore the flavor combination of chocolate and mint. In fact, it would be my dream to have a smooth Andes mint after every meal, if that were a prudent choice. Unfortunately it’s not, darn it. So, this three ingredient sensation is a true sweet confection that I can make occasionally to give me that chocolate mint experience that I love. It’s as simple as 1-2-3. After melting the candy coating it’s combined with crushed cookies then poured onto a rimmed baking sheet. Garnish the top with broken cookies and mint candy pieces. That’s it. The hardest part of this recipes is the chill time required to allow the cookie bark to set-up. It’s ideal during the holidays for homemade gift giving or just for munching with friends, I’ve done both. It could even be a fun dessert for St. Patrick’s day and any day when you need a sweet fix in a snap.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark
- 2 16 oz packages chocolate candy coating i.e. Candiquik
- 1 15.25 oz package cool mint Oreo cookies crushed & divided
- 2/3 cup crème de menthe candy baking morsels i.e. Andes
- Line an 11 x 15-inch rimmed jelly roll pan or similar with wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the candy coating in the microwave per the instructions on the package.
- Break the cool mint cookies in a large plastic storage bag, using a rolling pin leaving chunky. Pour into a large mixing bowl. Set aside 2/3 cup to garnish the top.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the the crushed cookies in the mixing bowl. Stir until evenly coated.
- Pour onto the wax paper lined baking sheet spreading evenly from end to end.
- Immediately sprinkle the top with the reserved cookies and crème de menthe candy morsels.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Peel away the wax paper then cut or break into the desired shapes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.