These No-Bake Cinnamon Spice Crunch Bars are a spicy sweet treat that warms you from the inside out, especially during chilly weather season. They're a cross between fudge and cereal bars resulting in a two bite candy sure to satisfy when you're in the mood for a little something sweet.
Easy No-Bake Cinnamon Spice Crunch Bars Recipe
This recipe begins with cinnamon and white chocolate chips melted with butter and condensed milk then mixed with marshmallows and simmered together to form the glue. The simple addition of corn flakes adds the addicting crunch. After the bars are set, cut into bite-size nuggets that are perfect for sharing with a friend.
How to Make the Best No Bake Cinnamon Spice Crunch Bars
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade Cinnamon Spice Crunch Bars: Cinnamon flavored baking chips, white chocolate chips, butter, sweetened condensed milk, large marshmallows and plain corn flakes.
- Kitchen tools you'll need: A 9 x 9 inch non stick pan, a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, rubber spatula, measuring cups and spoons.
- Cinnamon baking chips are readily available year-round on the baking aisle at my local grocery store. If you're unable to find them, you can use butterscotch baking chips in the same amount. It's a different flavor but very delicious.
- This cinnamon spice version is unapologetically rich, so I recommend cutting them into bite-size pieces much like you would homemade fudge. The sweet warm cinnamon and white chocolate form the perfect coating for the corn flakes and the gooey marshmallow "glue" is the crowning touch.
- You could adapt this recipe using Rice Krispies, too.
- Allow ample time for the crunch bars to cool and set before attempting to cut into squares. You can speed up the process by placing them into the refrigerator, if desired.
- Store Cinnamon Spice Crunch Bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
More Easy No Bake Desserts to Make
- These no bake crunch bars are much like these popular Crunchy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
- You may also enjoy these Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks made with chow mein noodles.
- No campfire is required to make this Easy S'mores Candy Bark.
- Sweet and Salty Crockpot Candy are a holiday tradition.
- Chewy Chocolate Coconut Toffee Bars.
- Toffee Peanut Clusters come together in no time flat.
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies a.k.a. Preacher Cookies are made with pantry ingredients.
- You may also enjoy this recipe for Cinnamon Hard Candy from Country Living Magazine.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No-Bake Cinnamon Spice Crunch Bars
- ½ cup salted butter plus additional for the pan
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 1 10 oz bag cinnamon baking chips
- 25 large marshmallows Regular size not mini
- 1 12 oz box plain Corn Flakes
- Liberally butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9-inch non-stick baking dish with softened butter. Set aside. (Tip: You may also line the dish with aluminum foil first, then butter the foil to make the bars easier to remove when set.)
- In a heavy bottomed deep saucepan cook together ½ cup butter, sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips and cinnamon chips. Simmer stirring constantly over low heat until melted.
- Add the marshmallows. Continue to cook stirring until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the cereal. Quickly stir until the cereal pieces are completely coated. Press evenly into the pan.
- Allow to set for at least 4 hours to cool or overnight before cutting.
- Cut into 48 (1)-inch squares.
- Store tightly sealed chilled or at room temperature.
Hi, I'm the uk and I I've never seen cinnamon baking chips do you have an alternative way of still making them with cinnamon spice instead of possible please as I would love to have a go at making some
Hi Linda, that's a tough one. Perhaps experiment using all white chocolate chips and adding ground cinnamon to the melted mixture. Let me know if you try it and how it goes.
Tracie Cox jutta Gilbert
i would not use ground cinnamon.white chocolate with a food grade cinnamon oil .