This Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread is a bonefide sweet bread treat that peanut butter and chocolate fans will love. A rich thick peanut butter batter is laced with mashed bananas for flavor and chopped Reese’s cups to gild the lily. Serve it warm straight out of the oven, room temperature or chilled whatever your pleasure, it’s a dessert winner.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Banana bread is one of those scrumptious sweet breads that has lots of flavor tricks up it’s sleeve. I like to shake-up what ingredients I partner with banana bread, sometimes adding cinnamon and toffee or returning to my first love by giving it a dreamy banana pudding twist.
Overripe Bananas Never Tasted So Good
This bread heavenly to serve and makes a delectable quick snack with a steamy cuppa java or with a special cup filled with hot tea. This recipe makes two loaves so, go ahead and whip up a batch and share one loaf with a neighbor or good friend. It’s sure to put a smile on their face. You may like to try this Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe from The Baker Mama.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 small ripe bananas mashed [about 1 1/2 cup]
- 1 1/2- 2 cups chopped Reese's cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom and sides of 2 non-stick metal 8 x 4-inch standard loaf pans with baking spray or butter and flour.
- Using an electric mixer cream together the peanut butter, softened butter and vanilla for 2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the granulated and brown sugars. Beat on medium-high for 2 minutes or until fully combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition. Increase the speed of the mixer and beat for 30 seconds until light beige in color. Stop and scrape the sides of the bowl peridoically.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and gradually add the flour alternately with the yogurt beginning and ending with flour. .After all has been added, beat just until fully combined scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Fold in the mashed banana and Reese's by hand until fully incorporated.
- Use a measuring cup to divide the batter between the two pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes then check for browning. Lay foil on top, if needed.
- Continue to bake another 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes back clean.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes them remove from pans and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.