This versatile Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Yukon Gold Potato Hash is chock-full of flavor. Tender cubes of Yukon Gold potatoes, peppers and onion are seasoned and tossed with kielbasa then baked until golden and crispy. This savory delight can be served for any meal at any time of day.
Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Yukon Gold Potatoes is an Easy Meal
Are you planning a kicked-up brunch? This easy potato hash will be the star and works equally as well when served as an easy weekday dinner. A quick stir and a sprinkle of fresh parsley and it's meal-time in no-time. Sheet pan meals are an absolute favorite of mine. Sheet pan chicken fajitas and sheet pan Italian sausages with Parmesan vegetables rank at the top of our faves. Easy sheet pan breakfast stacks are a fabulous choice top serve overnight guests a each one can be personalized to taste. It's amazing how quickly they these kinds of dishes come together and at times I create them to clean out the vegetable bin in my fridge. Needless to say, they aren't always the same ingredient combinations but, being frugal at heart, I can't bear to throw anything away if it's salvageable. So, with a little seasoning and flavor creativity, a sheet pan meal can become as exotic as you like.
Tip for Making Sheet Pan Kielbasa Potato Hash
- This particular meal truly is suitable for any time of the day. If you want to switch out the type of sausage used, feel free to adapt to what you have on hand.
- I use a jumbo baking pan to make this so, when assembling, if you need to use 2 pans in order for the ingredients to roast in a single layer, simply divide between two pans.
- It's imperative that you spread the vegetables out in a single layer so they will each be in contact with the pan to roast and become golden brown. If you aren't careful in this step, the vegetables will steam instead.
- Add a fresh leafy green salad and a basket of Homestyle Garlic Herb Bread and the only thing left to do is ring the dinner bell.
- For your next game day eats, you may like to try these Huevos Rancheros Sheet Pan Nachos from Melanie Makes.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Yukon Gold Potato Hash
- 3 lb Yukon Gold potatoes cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 large poblano or green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 4 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa sausage, sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes, onion, poblano and red pepper In a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the butter and oil. Toss to coat.
- To the vegetables add the Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix together until the seasonings are evenly distributed,
- Pour into a single layer on the prepared pan. Use 2 pans if needed.
- Tuck the kielbasa slices randomly into the vegetables.
- Bake for 40 minutes stopping to stir halfway through. Bake until the potatoes are fork tender and browned. Broil for 5 minutes at the end of baking to brown further, if desired.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.