Easy and elegant Smoked Salmon Dip is an impressive dip for a special occasion. Whether it's a holiday gathering, graduation party or backyard barbecue serve this salmon dip with assorted crackers and vegetables for dipping. It's certain to get the party started.
Smoked Salmon Dip Starts with Alaskan Salmon
This dip, while simple to make, should be made with quality ingredient for the best results. Smoked salmon is available at all price points and is an impressive dish to have on the appetizer menu. Other popular dips we love to eat are my million dollar dip and baked pepper jack spinach dip. which is always well received. The addition of bacon and heat to a classic spinach dip takes it to a whole other level. Salmon dip is also tasty served with crostini or slathered on mini bagels for a snazzy brunch.
Add this Smoked Salmon Dip to your Party Appetizers
When entertaining, I'm keenly aware of how important appetizers are to the event as a whole. It's important to have at least one signature starter to serve as people arrive. It immediately sets the tone for the gathering and puts people at ease. When people gather around a delicious snack it often starts conversation and gives them a moment to relax and settle in prior to the meal. Browse more appetizer ideas here in the MSSK recipe index.
Salmon Cooks Quickly Making It Ideal For Weeknight Meals
While salmon may not come to mind for quick weekday meals, it is in fact, an excellent choice. From sheet pan meals to foil packs. More salmon recipes you may like to try:
- My Cajun seasoned Air Fryer Salmon recipe proves that salmon is not only good for you, but easy to make.
- Maple Glazed Salmon is a restaurant quality dish that you can enjoy with the family at home.
- Baked Salmon in Foil from Well Plated
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Smoked Salmon Dip
- 1 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill plus additional for garnishing
- In a medium size mixing bowl using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and onion powder.
- Flake the salmon using a fork, Add to the creamed mixture with dill. Fold in by hand until evenly distributed.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh dill. Serve with assorted crackers, pita chips, bread rounds or crudite.