Million Dollar Dip is a glorious combination of a few simple and easy to find ingredients that magically combine into a heavenly amalgamation of flavors. It’s one of those party favorites that have been rotating on game day and holiday appetizer menus for eons. You may have also heard this vintage dip called Neiman Marcus Dip or ABC Dip referring to the almond, bacon and cheese combo. Regardless of the name, my spin combines chive and onion cream cheese with mayonnaise, bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, green onions and toasted almonds all combined with simple seasonings to give it a more complex flavor. Serve it with crackers or crudite and watch it disappear.
Million Dollar Dip
My family really gravitates to appetizers like this million dollar dip. In fact, some days we’d rather dip our dinner than have a full meal. In particular on weekends when our days are more casual and less rushed. Some of our favorite dips like my Three Cheesesteak Dip and Chicken Enchilada dips are very much like a complete meal themselves. This particular dip is a no-cook dip so, it’s particularly convenient for making in advance when entertaining as it becomes even more robust in flavor as it chills.
Make Your Own bacon for the Best Result
While you could use precooked bacon for a time saver, I highly recommend you go the extra mile and make your own for a more quality result. It’s a dip that easily doubles if you’re feeding a crowd and is equally delicious when served with crackers, vegetables, pita chips or crostini for dipping.
More dip inspiration can be found in this collection of 12 Dips That’ll Make You Love Your Crockpot in my Parade kitchen and super tasty Easy Zesty Cheese Dip. Don’t forget the classic Cheesy Sausage Dip perfect for game day eats.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Million Dollar Dip
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds toasted
- 2 cups real mayonnaise
- 1 8-oz chive and onion cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 6-8 minutes until lightly golden. Cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- By hand mix in the cheese, bacon, green onion and almonds. Mix well.
- Place into an airtight container and chill for at least 6 hours preferably overnight.
- Serve with crackers, vegetables or pita chips for dipping.