Other Pizza Recipes to Try
This recipe is designed to keep things simple, hence the reason I opted for a refrigerated pizza crust. If you prefer making your own crust from scratch, checkout my recipe for the best homemade Pizza Dough.
- Use rotisserie chicken to make these individual Fiesta Chicken Pizzas.
- Quick and easy Barbecue Chicken Bacon Naan Pizza.
- Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Pizza can be served as an appetizer, too.
- You may also like this to try this recipe for Creamed Spinach and Egg Pizza from Taste and Tell.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Breakfast Sausage and Egg Pizza
- 1 13.8 oz can refrigerated pizza dough or 1lb homemade pizza dough
- 16 oz egg whites
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar or colby-jack cheese divided
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled turkey or pork sausage
- ⅓ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup green pepper thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp light butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spritz a 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray then press the dough into the pan.
- Brush the entire crust with the melted butter and sprinkle with ½ of the shredded cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a medium size skillet over medium heat, soft scramble the egg whites Season with salt and black pepper to your taste. Set aside.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cooked egg whites over the cheese. Arrange the peppers, onions and sausage over the eggs and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the crust is golden around the edges.
- Garnish with chopped chives or thinly sliced green onion tops,f desired.