This Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli is one of those fast and filling family-pleasing meals that keeps my family happy and my budget on track. To make it, pizza dough is super stuffed with rotisserie chicken, crumbled black-pepper bacon, and plenty of cheese all drizzled with creamy ranch dressing. Brush the dough with butter then roll it up and bake until golden. It’s a family-style stromboli that always satisfies.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli A Fun Spin On Italian
We’re huge fans of pretty much any type of Italian food. Be it pasta with a red or creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled seafood, Italian seasoned lemon chicken, sweet Italian sausage pizza or a simple caprese salad, it’s one of my go-to cuisines when I’m in a pinch. My family’s love of Italian food is what gave wings to this rather unconventional chicken, bacon and ranch twist on an Italian stromboli. Well that, and a Costco rotisserie chicken.
Costco Rotisserie Chicken Makes The World Go Around
It would be a rare occasion if I stopped by our local Costco and didn’t leave with one of their big and beautiful rotisserie chickens. They are my absolute favorite prepared chickens and and incredible value, too. I turn them into so many quick meals for my busy family and they always satisfy. For this Stromboli, you can use a refrigerated pizza dough, which bakes quickly and trust me, no one will know you took a shortcut. If you prefer, a half recipe of my homemade pizza dough, will work but, be certain to roll it super thin so it’ll bake all the way through. Also, the baking time my need to be adjusted, too.This chicken bacon ranch stromboli sensation is a regular rotation in my kitchen and there’s never a piece left over. Another fun stromboli recipe you may enjoy is this Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli from A Dash of Sanity.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli
- 1 13. 8 oz can refrigerated Classic Pizza dough or 1/2 recipe homemade
Pizza Dough(See Cook's notes)
- 4 oz Chive & Onion cream cheese softened
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Jack or sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 2-3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices black-pepper bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside,
- On a non-stick surface or silpat, press the dough into roughly a 12 x 16-inch rectangle.
- Spread from end to end with the softened cream cheese. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Arrange the chopped chicken over the cheese and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing. You may need more or less, the amount is approximate. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Begin to roll starting with the widest edge ending seam side down. Shape and stretch the dough as you roll.
- Brush with melted butter on all sides. Sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Rest on the counter for 5 minutes then slice into desired size portions and serve.