This Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli is one of those fast and filling family-pleasing meals that keeps my family happy and my budget on track. To make it, pizza dough is super stuffed with rotisserie chicken, crumbled black-pepper bacon, and plenty of cheese all drizzled with creamy ranch dressing. Brush the dough with butter then roll it up and bake until golden. It's a family-style stromboli that always satisfies.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli a Spin on Italian Stromboli's
We're huge fans of pretty much any type of Italian food. Be it pasta with a red or creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled seafood, Italian seasoned lemon chicken, sweet Italian sausage pizza or a simple caprese salad, it's one of my go-to cuisines when I'm in a pinch. My family's love of Italian food is what gave wings to this rather unconventional chicken, bacon and ranch twist on an Italian stromboli. Well that, and a Costco rotisserie chicken.
Rotisserie Chicken Makes the World Go-Round
It would be a rare occasion if I stopped by our local Costco and didn't leave with one of their big and beautiful rotisserie chickens. They are my absolute favorite prepared chickens and and incredible value, too. I turn them into so many quick meals for my busy family and they always satisfy.
- For this Stromboli, you can use a refrigerated pizza dough, which bakes quickly and trust me, no one will know you took a shortcut.
- If you prefer, a half recipe of my homemade pizza dough, will work but, be certain to roll it super thin so it'll bake all the way through. A
- When using homemade dough, the baking time my need to be adjusted, too.
- This chicken bacon ranch stromboli sensation is a regular rotation in my kitchen and there's never a piece left over.
- Another fun stromboli recipe you may enjoy is this Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli from A Dash of Sanity.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli
- 1 13. 8 oz can refrigerated Classic Pizza dough or ½ recipe homemade
Pizza Dough(See Cook's notes)
- 4 oz Chive & Onion cream cheese softened
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Jack or sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 2-3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices black-pepper bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside,
- On a non-stick surface or silpat, press the dough into roughly a 12 x 16-inch rectangle.
- Spread from end to end with the softened cream cheese. Sprinkle with ½ of the shredded cheese.
- Arrange the chopped chicken over the cheese and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing. You may need more or less, the amount is approximate. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Begin to roll starting with the widest edge ending seam side down. Shape and stretch the dough as you roll.
- Brush with melted butter on all sides. Sprinkle with garlic salt and grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Rest on the counter for 5 minutes then slice into desired size portions and serve.