Ideal for chippin' and dippin' this Chicken Enchilada Dip is practically a meal all on its own. Packed with layers of fiesta flavors and plenty of cheese, it's baked until it's ooey gooey good. Garnish with homemade pico de gallo and it's a party.
Game Day Snacks
Party Snacks For The Win
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 cup shredded colby-jack or pepper-jack cheese divided
- 2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 4 green onion finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Whip together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, enchilada sauce, garlic powder, cumin and onion powder for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Mix-in the ½ of the shredded cheese, chopped chicken, green chiles and green onion by hand.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with additional green onion and pico de gallo, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.