Ideal for chippin' and dippin' this Chicken Enchilada Dip is practically a meal all on its own. Packed with layers of fiesta flavors and plenty of cheese, it's baked until it's ooey gooey good. Garnish with homemade pico de gallo and it's a party.
Chicken Enchilada Dip for Game Day Snacks
Dips Make Winning Party Snacks
Other Dip Recipes to Add to the Menu
Other fun make ahead dips you might like to make, that are just like this chicken enchilada dip. They're creamy and delicious and not a scoop is ever leftover.
- My Hot Crab Dip is a fabulous way to serve crab to a crowd.
- Fully Loaded Hot Pimento Cheese Dip takes classic pimento cheese to another level.
- Zesty Bacon Parmesan Dip can be whipped up in no time flat for impromptu gatherings.
- Layered Italian Bean Dip a riff on classic bean dip.
- Avocado Dip Recipe from Dinner at the Zoo.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cup shredded colby-jack or pepper-jack cheese divided
- 2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 4 green onion finely chopped
- tortilla chips or vegetables for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Whip together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, enchilada sauce, garlic powder, cumin and onion powder for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Mix-in the ½ of the shredded cheese, chopped chicken, green chiles and green onion by hand.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with additional green onion and pico de gallo, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.