Easy Zesty Bacon Parmesan Dip Recipe
In my opinion, great dips make for a great party. Chips and dip are consummate party food. Dips like this bacon Parmesan dip make a party. Personally, I can't imagine planning hors d'oeuvres without several to offer my guests for easy snacking. People love lingering around the dip table, and I have to confess, I do too. Dips provide small bites, which encourage conversation, and make for easy portable snacking.
How to Make the BEST Zesty Bacon Parmesan Dip Recipe
- Ingredients you'll need to make this Parmesan Bacon Dip: Cooked and chopped bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, dry Italian dressing mix, crushed red pepper flakes, snipped fresh chives or green onions for garnishing, shredded Parmesan cheese and black pepper. You'll also need vegetables, crackers, pita chips or crostini for serving.
- Kitchen tools you'll need: Medium bowl, hand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, cheese grater, silicone spoon or spatula, skillet, sharp knife and cutting board.
- You can use your favorite brand of dry Italian salad dressing mix for this recipe. Choose well as it's the key flavor in this dip.
- I highly recommend cooking your own bacon for this recipe. My preferred method is baking it in the oven. See how to oven fry bacon using the oven technique here.
- Chill this dip for at least 4 hours before serving. Even better if it's made the day before you plan on serving it.
- You can fry the bacon one day in advance to help expedite the assembling of the dip. Just pop it into a plastic storage bag and into the refrigerator until you're ready.
- You can wait to garnish the dip with additional bacon crumbles, grated Parmesan cheese and chopped green onion or chives just before serving, if desired.
- This bacon lovers dip, is equally delicious when served with fresh raw vegetables, herb seasoned crackers, pita chips or toasted garlic bread rounds.
- This recipe makes about 2 cups and easily doubles if you need a larger batch.
- Store prepared Bacon Parmesan Dip well chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More Easy Dip Recipes to Make
- Easy to make Million Dollar Dip.
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip just never gets old.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip hits all of the same flavor points of buffalo wings in every bite.
- Homemade French Onion Dip features a depth of flavor you won't experience in a grocery store version.
- You'll love this fusion Chicken Enchilada Dip.
- Hot Corn and Crab Dip features fresh corn and jumbo lump crab meat.
- You may also enjoy this Bean Dip recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Zesty Bacon Parmesan Dip
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled, cooled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 0.6 oz package dry Zesty Italian Salad Dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes adjust to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper optional
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- chives or green onion finely chopped for garnishing
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing mix, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- By hand mix in bacon and Parmesan cheese. Place into an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional bacon crumbles, grated Parmesan cheese and chopped chives or green onion just before serving with vegetables, crackers, crostini or pita chips.
- Store leftovers chilled for up to 3 days.