No-bake sweet treats are always a win and these Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars don’t disappoint. Chocolate and peanut butter baking chips combined with creamy peanut butter into a waterfall of chocolate peanut butter deliciousness. Once it’s mixed with crispy rice cereal, bits-o-brickle and peanuts it transform into a no fuss sweet treat for any occasion.
Easy And Delicious
Any recipe that begins with easy and ends with delicious is a shoe-in for me. Be it at the holidays when homemade goodies abound, maybe one of my boy’s birthday celebrations or when we’re making homemade gifts for teachers and friends, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars are just what you need. The ingredients are simple and readily available when you’re in the mood to bake and several may be in your pantry right now..
- When melting the baking chips and peanut butter together it’s perfectly fine to use the melt function on your microwave, if you prefer.
- Be patient, don’t be tempted to increase the cooking temperature or the melted chocolate and peanut butter chips may scorch.
- Work quickly when mixing the warm chocolate with the dry ingredients so the cereal will be fully coated before pressing into the pan.
- Lift cooled bars from the pan using the overhanging parchment paper then cut into desired size pieces using a sharp knife.
- Store chilled for the best results.
You may like to try these chocolate peanut butter treats, too
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Refrigerator Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Crescent Rolls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars
- 1 12 oz package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 10 oz package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup bits-o-brickle divded
- 1 cup peanuts chopped and divided
- Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment or wax paper leaving a1-2 inch overhang. Set aside
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt together the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter on 50% power (Medium) or using the melt feature for 1 minute.
- Stop and stir. Repeat in 30 second increments until completely smooth stopping to stir each time.
- Mix together cereal, 3/4 cup toffee bits with 3/4 cup peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted chocolate-peanut butter to the bowl. Stir until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread evenly into the pan. Sprinkle with remaining bits-o-brickle and peanuts pressing gently into the chocolate. Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set.
- Cut into 48 pieces or into your preferred size. Store chilled for best results.