No-bake sweet treats are always a win and these Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars don’t disappoint. To make them, chocolate and peanut butter chips are combined with smooth peanut butter that transforms into a waterfall of chocolate peanut butter deliciousness. Once it’s mixed with crispy rice cereal, toffee and peanuts it becomes a no fuss sweet treat for any occasion.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars Recipe
Any recipe that begins with easy and ends with delicious is a shoe-in for me. Be it at the holidays when homemade goodies abound, one of my boy’s birthday celebrations or when we’re making homemade gifts for teachers and friends, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars are just what you need. The ingredients are simple and readily available on the baking aisle of most grocery stores. They’re perfect to make when you’re not in the mood to bake.
How to Make the Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars: Semi sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter baking chips, creamy peanut butter, Rice Krispies cereal and bits-o-brickle (english toffee bits and peanuts.
- Kitchen gadgets you’ll need: One 8×8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper, measuring cups and spoons, a microwave safe mixing bowl plus a large silicone spatula for stirring. You may also find it handy to have an offset spatula for spreading the mixture evenly into the parchment lined pan.
- When melting the baking chips and peanut butter together it’s perfectly fine to use the melt function on your microwave or in a double boiler over simmering water, if you prefer.
- When melting the chips together in the microwave, be patient. Don’t be tempted to increase the cooking temperature or the melted chocolate and peanut butter chips may scorch.
- Once the chocolate and peanut butter chips have melted it’s important to work quickly when mixing the warm chocolate with the cereal, toffee bits and peanuts. You want every ingredient to be fully coated before pressing into the pan.
- Lift cooled bars from the pan using the overhanging parchment paper then cut into desired size pieces using a sharp knife.
- Store these crunch bars in an airtight container chilled in the refrigerator for up to one week. Bring to room temperature for serving.
More Southern Style Easy Dessert Recipes to Make
These kind of two bite sweets are so simple to make, They should never be limited only to the holidays, they’re a tasty treat year-round. More easy sweets recipes you may like to try:
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Refrigerator Cake requires no cooking at all.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutter Butter Fudge is a cinch to make.
- Chocolate Dipped Scotcheroo Bon Bons can be decorated with sprinkles to suit the occasion.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks are a chocolate riff on those vintage butterscotch haystacks we all love made with chow mein noodles.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites from The Midnight Baker.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Bars
- 1 12 oz package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 10 oz package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup bits-o-brickle divded
- 1 cup peanuts chopped and divided
- Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment or wax paper leaving a1-2 inch overhang. Set aside
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt together the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter on 50% power (Medium) or using the melt feature for 1 minute.
- Stop and stir. Repeat in 30 second increments until completely smooth stopping to stir each time.
- Mix together cereal, 3/4 cup toffee bits with 3/4 cup peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted chocolate-peanut butter to the bowl. Stir until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread evenly into the pan. Sprinkle with remaining bits-o-brickle and peanuts pressing gently into the chocolate. Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set.
- Cut into 48 pieces or into your preferred size. Store chilled for best results.