This Cookies And Cream Pie is how I love to combine cookies and milk with a luscious white chocolate cream filling, crushed Oreo sandwich cookies and candy bars. It's a luscious dessert lovers dream and the filling requires no baking at all.
Cookies And Cream Pie
The inspiration for the combination of cookies and cream must have been inspired by our age old love of cookies and milk. At least, that's what I tell myself. For this pie, I chose to make the crust myself but, in a pinch a ready made chocolate cookie crust would work. Personally, I don't think making my own crust is that difficult and the crushed Oreo's take on an almost brownie-like flavor after mixing with butter and baking. Be certain that you cool the crust completely before adding the white chocolate cream filling so that the heat won't change the texture. This pie is one of those oh-so- easy desserts that pleases the chocolate and white chocolate fans alike.
Other Pie Recipes To Try
I once heard someone say they only loved three kinds of pie. Cold, room temperature and warm. I completely concur, pie is an all time sweet fix favorite of my family's. Other pie inspiration you may find helpful:
- No Bake Triple Berry Icebox Pie dressed with Patriotic colors
- Vintage Millionaire Pie
- Candy bar lovers Butterfinger Pie
- Decadent German Chocolate Pie
- These Cookies and Cream Extreme Brownies from Crazy for Crust that's sure to be loved by kids of all ages.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Cookies And Cream Pie
- 2 ¼ cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 cup half and half
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 2 3.3 oz boxes instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 15 Oreo cookies roughly chopped
- 4 1.5 oz cookies & cream candy bars, chopped
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping, thawed OR 2 cups sweetened fresh whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a medium size mixing bowl mix together the cookie crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a medium size mixing bowl whip together the half & half,cream cheese and both boxes of pudding mix. Beat for 2-3 minutes until smooth and thickened.
- By hand fold in the chopped cookies and candy bar. Reserve 2 tablespoon of each for garnishing. Spread filling evenly into the cooled crust.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with reserved chopped cookies and candy bar.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight before cutting. Store leftovers chilled.