These Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites are perfect party food and couldn’t be easier to make. Arrange slices of kielbasa sausage in a crockpot then whip-up the sauce and pour it over the top. The rest is up to the slow cooker. Serve these kielbasa bites straight from the slow cooker with toothpicks for easy eating on game day or any day that bite size morsels are on the menu.
There are certain types of food that have earned the name “party food” at our house. Things like wings, subs, queso and tortilla chips, crudite, dips and chips and the list goes on and on. These kielbasa bites are perfect party food and are ever-so-simple to put together. I tend to put this together when I don’t have time to make meatballs, our usual hot favorite for snacking. Kielbasa bites are the epitome of easy no fuss entertaining. The sweet and spicy sauce is the perfect crowning touch and can be easily adapted if you need to make a larger or a smaller batch.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites
- 3 lb smoked kielbasa 1/3 inch slices
- 1 12 oz chili sauce (i.e. Heinz)
- 1 10 oz jar pineapple preserves
- 1 cup thick smoky barbecue sauce I.e. Sweet Baby Rays
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes Adjust to your taste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Spray the inside of a 6-quart oval crockpot with cooking spray. Fill with the sliced kielbasa.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together rhe chili sauce, pineapple preserves, barbecue sauce, pepper flakes, vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder and cumin.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the kielbasa.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Keep warm until serving.