Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip – This queso blanco dip is awesome when putting together a self serve nacho bar. If you need a smaller amount, the ingredients can be easily halved. It’s rich and creamy and guaranteed to garner many “ooohs” and “aaahs” from your happy nacho eaters.
Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip
- 3 lb white American cheese cubed [from Deli]
- 2  oz cans chopped fire roasted green chilies
- 1/4 cup finely diced pickled jalapeno
- 2 cup half & half plus additional as needed to thin
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Spritz the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the cubed cheese to the slow cooker first.
- Drizzle with half & half.
- Sprinkle the green chilies, jalapenos and seasonings on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until the cheese has completely melted.
- Stir well to combine adding additional half & half 1-2 Tbsp at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
- Keep warm.