This no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna proves you can have lasagna for dessert. It’s a sweet treat that’s so lush and delectable with layers of a peanut butter cheesecake-like filling, lots of chopped Reese’s cups sandwiched between chocolate graham crackers.The chocolate graham crackers serve as the lasagna “noodles” and the peanut butter cream cheese forms the “cheese” filling. It’s topped with a drizzle of chocolate ganache and salted peanuts for crunch.
I love to bake most often completely from scratch but, I know many people don’t have the time, or perhaps aren’t inclined to bake goodies as often as I do.That makes this chocolate peanut butter cup lasagna a winner in every way with the bonus of being super simple to prepare. The only special equipment you’ll need to prepare this incredible dessert is a mixer and you’re good to go. Making it in a rectangular baking dish also makes it easier to transport to a special gathering with friends or an office potluck. It’s a 5 star no-bake peanut butter dessert extravaganza that’s worth sharing.
You may also like: Crunchy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle, Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutter Butter Fudge, Red Velvet Dessert Lasagna, Milk and Cookies Lasagna, Chocolate Lasagna.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna
Servings: 16 -20
- 2 [8 oz] softened cream cheese [16 ounces total]
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 [14 oz] box chocolate graham crackers
- 1 [12 oz] bag miniature peanut butter cups
- 3/4 cup cocktail peanuts [sea salted peanuts or plain salted peanuts]
- Chocolate drizzle:
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- To prepare the chocolate drizzle: Melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream together in the microwave until smooth. Melt in 15 second increments stopping to stir periodically. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- To prepare the filling: In a medium mixing bowl, whip together both blocks of softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla.
- Whip for 2-3 minutes until fully combined and smooth. The mixture will be thick.
- Add 16 ounces of thawed whipped topping, 8 ounces at a time. Continue to whip until fluffy and light. The filling will be divided into thirds to layer the dessert.
- Remove the wrappers from the peanut butter cups and chop. Roughly chop the peanuts. Divide both into thirds for layering. In a 9 x 13 inch dish start with one layer of graham crackers.
- Add 1/3 of the filling mixture, sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped peanut butter cups and 1/3 of the chopped peanuts.
- Gently press the next layer of graham crackers into the filling and repeat, ending with the final 1/3 of the peanut butter filling.
- Frost with whipped topping, and sprinkle the top with the remaining chopped peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4-6 hours before cutting.