Can You Have Lasagna For Dessert?
No Special Kitchen Tools Needed To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 8 oz softened cream cheese (16 oz total)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
- 1 14 oz box chocolate graham crackers
- 1 12 oz bag miniature peanut butter cups unwrapped and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts roughly chopped
- To prepare the chocolate drizzle: Melt the chocolate chips and 1/3 cup heavy cream together in the microwave until smooth. Melt in 15 second increments stopping to stir periodically. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- To prepare the filling: In a medium-size mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup heavy cream and vanilla for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Whip in (2) containers of whipped topping ONE at a time. (The filling will be divided into thirds to layer the dessert.)
- To assemble: Arrange one single layer of graham crackers in a 13 x 9 inch deep baking dish. Spread with 1/3 of the peanut butter filling.
- Sprinkle filling with 1/3 chopped peanut butter cups and 1/3 chopped peanuts.
- Gently press the next layer of graham crackers on top and repeat, ending with the final 1/3 of the peanut butter filling.
- Frost the top with the remaining 8 oz whipped topping. Sprinkle the top with remaining peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4-6 hours before cutting. Store chilled.