This creamy Dill Pickle Dip comes together in minutes and is packed with flavor. Serve it with potato chips, crackers, pretzels, vegetables or crostini for dipping.
Easy Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
How do you make Dill Pickle Dip? The beauty of this kind of dip is that you may have everything you need to make it already on hand. After making the dip, give it ample chill time to allow the flavor to fully develop. How to make simple Dill Pickle Dip: (Scroll down for full printable recipe.)
- Cream Cheese – In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill pickle juice, dill and Ranch salad dressing mix.
- Pickles – By hand fold in chopped dill pickles, Parmesan cheese and chopped green onion. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Chill – Place into an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve – Serve with crackers, potato chips, pretzels crostini, pita chips or vegetables for dipping.
How to Make the Best Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Dill Pickle Dip: Chopped dill pickles, dill pickle juice, chive and onion cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, feta cheese, dried dill weed, green onions and dry Ranch salad dressing mix.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: One medium bowl, sharp knife and cutting board, hand mixer, measuring cups and spoons and airtight container for storing. You can also use a mini vegetable chopper for the pickles or a small food processor.
- To add heat, add a few dashes of hot sauce to the creamed mixture and whip it thoroughly to evenly distribute.
- When dicing the pickles, think cubes and not chopped finely like relish. This is a dill pickle dip and it should be noticeable in every bite.
- You can adapt the amount of dill to your personal taste. Please note that dried dill has a more intense flavor than fresh dill. Should you choose to use fresh dill begin with 2 teaspoons then taste and adjust the amount to your liking.
- I like the texture that Parmesan cheese adds to the dip. You could omit it, but I highly recommend adding it.
- Should you choose to use one 8 ounce block of plain cream cheese, add 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder to the seasonings and proceed with the recipe as written. You could also adapt using Neufchatel cheese.
- To lighten up the calories, use light chive and onion cream cheese, light sour cream and light mayonnaise in the same amounts called for in the recipe.
- You can serve this dill dip with crackers, potato chips, pretzels crostini, pita chips or vegetables for dipping.
- You can store Dill Pickle Dip chilled in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
More Easy Dip Recipes to Make
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is a winning option for entertaining.
- Make your own homemade French Onion Dip.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip features all of the flavor of buffalo wings baked in the oven.
- Hot Corn and Crab Dip is an impressive dip for any occasion.
- BLT Dip never lasts long.
- Serve this Loaded Baked Potato Dip with waffle fries for dipping.
- Baked Layered Tex Mex Dip is perfection for game day snacking.
- Broccoli Dip from Food Network.
THANKS FOR VISITING COME BACK SOON!
DISCLOSURE ~ IF A PURCHASE IS MADE USING ONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE WE MAY EARN A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. THANK YOU!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Dill Pickle Dip
- 1 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 1.0 oz package dry buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 1/2-2 tsp dried dill weed adjust to taste
- 2/3 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 small-medium green onions finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, dill pickle juice, dill and Ranch salad dressing mix.
- By hand fold in chopped dill pickles, Parmesan cheese and chopped green onion. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Place into an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve with crackers, potato chips, pretzels crostini, pita chips or vegetables for dipping.