Garlic Parmesan Cheese Pull Apart Bread
Springform Pan Method:
If you're someone who loves for all of the rolls to have that crispy golden top, bake the bread in a round 9-inch spring form or deep dish pie pan.
- Follow the same preparation method in the recipe and bake for around 22-24 minutes until golden and the rolls are cooked through. Using a springform pan, the bread pieces are arranged side by side so, all of the rolls will get that crispy golden topping. Simply delicious, and perfect for sharing.
- I also increased the Parmesan cheese a bit with this batch, since there's no way you can ever go wrong adding a little extra Parmesan cheese. And, yes a little is missing...funny thing about this bread, it begins to disappear as soon as I take it from the oven. Everyone enjoys this fun bread.
- Whether you bake this in a loaf pan or a springform pan , make sure you add extra butter at the end.
For a sweet pull apart bread option, checkout this recipe for Praline Pull Apart Bread from My Recipes.
Pick-up your copy of my best selling cookbook here
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- 16 frozen white dinner rolls i.e. Rhodes or similar
- ½ cup butter melted
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan-Romano cheese, plus ¼ cup divided
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried basil or Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Remove the frozen dinner rolls from the freezer and place onto a plate. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow the rolls to sit on the counter for 30-45 minutes or so, until the rolls have thawed enough to cut.
- Place the rolls onto a cutting board, and using a sharp knife, cut each roll into quarters.
- Melt one stick of butter in the microwave. Stir the melted butter and seasonings together until blended.
- Add the quartered rolls to the butter, and toss gently to coat.
- Add ⅔ cup of grated Parmesan-Romano cheese reserving the rest for the top. Toss until each piece is coated.
- Layer the dough quarters evenly in a standard 9x4x3-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of cheese on top and a sprinkle of parsley for color.
- Cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Alow to rise in a draft free, warm place for 2-2 ½ hours. Then, remove the plastic wrap, and bake in a 350°F preheated oven.
- Bake at 350°F for 18 minutes, then check the top. If baking in a loaf, lay a piece of aluminum foil over the top of the bread to prevent the cheese and butter on top from over browning.. Continue to bake the bread for another 5-7 minutes, until the center is completely done. Approximately, 23-25 minutes total, depending on your oven.
- Test the center of the rolls using a cake tester, or toothpick to be certain the bread is cooked all the way through before removing it from the oven.
- Serve straight from the pan piping hot.
Individual size in standard muffin cups [4 pieces in each],8x8 baking dish, 9 inch round spring form or pie pan, 8 inch tart pan.