There’s no need to start a campfire to make these No Bake S’mores Bars at home. They’re prepared in a simple and familiar technique much like rice krispie treats. To make them, graham cracker-like cereal is smothered with mixture of buttery melted marshmallows and chocolate chips then they’re topped with additional marshmallows for fun. They’re guaranteed to delight kids of all ages.
Easy No Bake S’mores Bars Recipe
How to Make the BEST No Bake S’mores Bars Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade No Bake S’mores Bars: Golden Graham Cereal, mini marshmallows, butter, light corn syrup, milk chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Large pot or bowl, measuring cups and spoons, non stick silicone spatula and 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- How do you make S’mores Bars? You begin by melting together butter, milk chocolate chips, corn syrup and marshmallows over medium heat until completely melted and smooth. Reserve some chocolate chips and marshmallows for later.
- Once the mixture has combined, add the cereal and reserved chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Work quickly mixing to combine them press into the prepared pan. Press evenly garnishing with the reserved marshmallows.
- Allow the bars to cool completely at room temperature then cut and serve.
- When making these sorts of bars that are similar to rice krispies treats, it’s important to work quickly when spreading the mixture into the pan.
- Mini marshmallows are used in this recipe and they work perfectly, so it’s not necessary to make your own for these s’mores bars. That said, if you’ve never tried making your own marshmallows, you may be surprised at how delicious Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows can be and they make a fabulous topping for a cup of hot cocoa.
- You’ll need to use a sharp knife to cut into bars. Wait until they’re completely cool before attempting to cut.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
More No Bake Dessert Recipes to Make
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are addictive.
- No Bake Banana Pudding Pie is a rockstar dessert ideal for any occasion.
- Chocolate Coconut Toffee Bars are made using graham crackers as the base.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies a.k.a. Preacher Cookies are an oldie but goodie.
- No Bake Triple Berry Ice Box Pie features Patriotic colors.
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is so simple to make you’ll make it over and over again.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
No Bake S'mores Bars
- 6 Tbsp butter divided
- 1 10.5 oz mini marshmallows plus 1 3/4 cup, divided
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 cups Golden Graham Cereal
- Butter bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with 1 Tbsp softened butter or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a deep pot on the stovetop over low heat, melt together butter, 10.5 oz mini marshmallows, light corn syrup and 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips. Melt for 3-5 minutes stirring constantly until completely smooth. Add vanilla, mixing well.
- To the mixture add cereal, 1 cup mini marshmallows and remaining 1 cup milk chocolate chips. Work quickly, stirring until the cereal is completely coated.
- Press the mixture into the buttered pan. Gently press the remaining 3/4 cup mini marshmallows on top. Cool for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Cut using a sharp knife into bars. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.