Easy Oven Roasted Panko-Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe
How to Make the Best Oven Roasted Panko-Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make this recipe for Roasted Cauliflower: 6-8 cups of fresh cauliflower florets, olive oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, onion powder, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, grated Parmesan cheese and sliced green onions for garnishing.
- When arranging the cauliflower on the baking pan, it’s important that it’s in a single layer. This will allow each piece to roast with air circulating around each piece for maximum crispiness.
- I’ve never found it necessary to blanch the cauliflower prior to roasting. Divide the florets from the stem and rinse thoroughly with clean water using a light spritz of vinegar, if desired. A good cleaning and you’ll be good to go.
- Once the cauliflower florets have been cleaned, let them dry on the counter on a paper towel lined pan or platter for a bit before proceeding with the recipe.
- How long do you roast cauliflower? While there are some variables, it takes around 30 minutes for this easy cauliflower recipe. I like to increase the temperature to broil at the end of baking to crisp and brown further. Don’t walk away.
- This roasted cauliflower recipe can easily be halved for a smaller batch if you’re cooking for one or two people.
- You can reheat leftover roasted cauliflower for a few minutes in a 375°F oven to crisp. You can also reheat leftovers in the microwave. Please note, the breadcrumbs will lose their crispy texture once chilled.
- Store leftover roasted Parmesan cauliflower in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Line an airtight container with a paper towel to absorb any condensation.
- You may also like my recipe for Oven Roasted Broccoli, too.
More Southern Style Side Dishes to Make
The technique of roasting vegetables in the oven is an absolute favorite of mine and happens often in my kitchen. The ease of tossing everything onto a pan while I attend to other things is always a win for a busy Mom. More side dish recipes you may like to try:
- Crispy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Roasted Vegetables.
- During garden season, this recipe for Roasted Summer Squash with Bell Peppers and Onions is good and good for you.
- Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes goes with any meal.
- Oven Roasted Asparagus with a bonus recipe for balsamic glaze.
- Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks eat like a meal.
- Sweet Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots from Café Delights.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Oven Roasted Panko-Parmesan Cauliflower
- 2 lb cauliflower florets [around 6-8 cups]
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano or dry Italian seasoning [optional]
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for garnishing.
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 medium green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spritz a large baking sheet liberally with cooking spray then set aside.
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and stir until coated. Add the remaining ingredients reserving the green onion for garnishing. Toss until evenly distributed.
- Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle lightly with additional olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once midway through cooking.
- After 30 minutes, increase the oven temperature to 500°F and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve with an generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and garnish with thinly sliced green onions, if desired.