This post brought to you by White Lily Flour ~ Dishes like this Sausage Egg And Hash Brown Biscuit Bake are perfect for serving not only for breakfast or brunch but on those glorious days you’re in the mood to have breakfast for dinner. It’s got it all, a biscuit crust is filled with a cheesy egg and hash brown filling then topped with plenty of cheese. After baking, it’s ready to be shared with a friend or two, and a cup of coffee of hot tea.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclaimer: The J.M. Smucker Company has compensated me for this post as one of their 2015 Brand Ambassadors representing White Lily flour. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for being supportive and allowing me to share trusted brands with you that I enjoy. ~ Melissa
Sausage Egg And Hash Brown Biscuit Bake
- 1 1/2 cup White Lily Self-Rising flour
- 4 Tbsp cold butter cubed
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 12 oz ground chorizo or Itlaian or pork breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled
- 10 large eggs
- 1  oz sour cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1  oz refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes Southwestern or plain
- 2 1/2 cup shredded colby-jack or pepper-jack cheese divided
- 3 green onion thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Use a pastry blender to cut the cold butter into the flour until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the buttermilk mixing just until combined. Using floured hands, press the dough onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sausage crumbles over the biscuit crust.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, milk, grated Parmesan cheese, ground mustard, garlic salt and black pepper.
- Stir in the hash browns, 2 cup shredded cheese, and green onion.
- Pour the filling evenly over the sausage.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes back clean. Rest for 10 minutes, then serve.