The popular triple threat flavor combination shines in this creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip. Serve it for game day, picnics and backyard soirees with crostini, pita chips, tortilla chips and vegetables for dipping.
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
If you've been with me very long, you know my family adores this trio of flavors. I've got even more recipes in my draft folder that I'll be sharing highlighting the same irresistible amalgamation. From main dishes like Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels and the MSSK fan favorite Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls, this fusion of flavors is bound to remain a regular on our menu.
How to Make the Best Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
It's a rare occasion that I ever leave my local Costco without bringing home at least one, and sometimes two, of their delicious chickens. They're huge, and because of that they go a long way to feed my family a variety of meals. Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Bread makes a tasty appetizer or main dish and I like to use crescent rolls to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent bombs which are always a hit with the kiddos when their friends are over.
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip: Chopped rotisserie chicken, cooked bacon, shredded monterey jack cheese, chive and onion cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, dry Ranch salad dressing mix, one small can diced green chiles, fresh chives, few dashes of hot sauce plus pita chips or crostini for serving.
- Kitchen tools you'll need: a 10 inch skillet, medium bowl, cheese grater, rubber spatula, cheese grater, measuring cups and spoons, a hand mixer, hand mixer or a large whisk.
- How do you make Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip? It's super simple to make. In a medium size bowl, whip together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Ranch salad dressing mix and hot sauce until smooth. By hand mix in the chopped chicken, bacon, cheese and chives. Spread into an oven safe skillet then top with the reserved cheese. Bake until golden and bubbly then garnish with bacon and fresh chives just before serving.
- I make this dip in a 10 inch cast iron skillet, but any similar size baking dish or oven safe skillet will work.
- All of the ingredients for this dip can be assembled in advance then covered and chilled overnight until baking.
- If made in advance, you should remove it from the fridge and allow it to sit on the counter for 20 minutes to warm to room temperature. Alternately, you can bake from cold but. you'll need to increase the baking time about 10-15 minutes and test it to be certain it's fully heated through.
- You can add a kick to this dip by adding chopped pickled jalapenos and use pepper jack cheese in place of the monterey jack cheese.
- Store baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in single servings in the microwave.
More Dip Recipes to Make
No matter the occasion, finger foods and dips are always in order. More easy dip recipes you may also like to try:
- My Pepper Jack Spinach Dip with Bacon is always a winning choice.
- Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip is good to the very last scoop.
- Fresh Cucumber Dill Dip is a riff on Tzatziki sauce that's so fresh.
- Decadent Homemade French Onion Dip.
- Million Dollar Dip is a vintage dip that everyone loves.
- Creamy Mexican Fiesta Dip is delicious with tortilla chips for dipping.
- Easy Veggie Dip from Natasha's Kitchen.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip
- 1 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 1.0 oz package dry Ranch dressing mix
- few dashes hot sauce optional
- 2 ½ cups shredded monterey jack cheese divided
- 1 ½ cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- ½ lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies well drained
- 2 tablespoon fresh chives plus additional for garnishing
- crostini, pita chips, tortilla chips or vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush a 10 inch cast iron skillet or similar size baking dish with oil. Set aside. (If using a baking dish, you may spritz with cooking spray.)
- In a medium-size mixing bowl using an electric mixer, whip together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Ranch seasoning and a few dashes of hot sauce. Whip until fully combined and smooth.
- To the bowl add, 1 ½ cup cheese, chicken, bacon, chilies and chives. Mix by hand until ingredients are evenly distributed. Reserve a small amount of bacon and chives for garnishing.
- Spread evenly in baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake for 35-40 minutes until bubbly around the edges and the cheese is lightly golden.
- Garnish with reserved bacon and chives. Serve warm with crostini, pita chips, tortilla chips or vegetables for dipping.
I would love to buy your
Melissas southern cookbook
Thank you so much! You can find it at Barnes and Noble and many other book stores. It's also available on Amazon here.