Put the ooey gooey in your munchies with this Supreme Pizza Dip. Made with onions, mushrooms, green bell pepper and pepperoni all smothered in a cream cheese base with lots of pizza sauce giving it Italian flair. Top it off with pepperoni and lots of cheese then bake it until hot and bubbly and the cheese has melted. Serve it immediately with warm bread sticks or chips for dipping.
Easy Supreme Pizza Dip REcipe
I think every cook has their own version of pizza dip. This one is filled with the toppings you might find on a deluxe or supreme pizza and topped with pepperoni. I really love serving this one since it pleases the pizza lovers and carb counters at the same time. This dip is delicious served with a variety of veggie dippers, chips, crackers, or cheesy bread sticks. Another perk about this dip is, that it can be made in advance, then kept chilled until the party begins. Pull it out of the fridge and pop it into the oven to bake just before serving. It’s easy to prepare and there’s never a spoonful left behind.
How to Make the BEST Supreme Pizza Dip Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Supreme Pizza Dip: Pepperoni, Italian sausage, onion, green bell pepper, mushrooms, olive oil, salt and black pepper, black olives, shredded mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, dried italian seasoning, pizza sauce, grated Parmesan cheese and minced garlic.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Large oven safe skillet or 12 x 8 inch baking dish, sharp knife and cutting board, cheese grater, measuring cups and spoons.
- You can use spicy or mild sausage in this recipe.
- You could use a blend of Italian shredded cheese, if desired.
- You can use your favorite brand of pizza sauce for this recipe. If you’d like to make your own checkout my recipe for pizza sauce here.
- Store bake Supreme Pizza Dip chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in single servings in the microwave or in a 350°F oven until heated through.
- Serve this dip with warm bread sticks, crackers, chips or garlic bread.
More Pizza Inspired Recipes to Make
My son’s never tire of pizza in pretty much any form. I would say that it’s a teenager thing but, I quite enjoy it as well. I especially love pizza riffs and wanted to share a few other recipes you may like to try for your families.
- Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Pizza is packed with flavor.
- Barbecue Chicken and Bacon Pizza Bread will have supper on the table in no time flat.
- Grilled Veggie Pizza is light and flavorful.
- These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls never last long.
- Start your day with this Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pizza.
- Homemade Meatball Pizza for casual meals or game day snacking.
- Make your own homemade Pizza Dough and let the family each make their own for pizza night at home.
- Skinny Taco Pizza from Recipe Girl.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Supreme Pizza Dip
- 1 medium sweet onion small dice
- 1 small green pepper small dice
- 4 oz portabella or button mushrooms (your favorite) diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb spicy or mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 16 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 16 oz container whipped cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 4 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 28-30 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz a 12 x 8 inch baking dish or 12 inch round baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- On the stovetop over medium-high heat, cook the onion, green pepper and diced mushrooms in a few drizzles of olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the sausage and cook until no pink remains. Drain the excess fat from the pan.
- Add the seasonings, pizza sauce, whipped cream cheese and grated Parmesan.
- Cook over low heat just until the cream cheese melts and blends with the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and add 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese, sliced black olives. Adjust the salt if needed to your taste. Stir well.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top. Arrange the pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese melts and the dip is bubbly.
- Serve immediately with chips, bread sticks or vegetables for dipping