This no-bake Tropical Cheesecake Dip features a combination of pineapple, lime and a hint of rum and a cherry on top. It's ideal for those casual events when nibbling dessert is on the menu.
Tropical Cheesecake Dip
- You can use Neufchatel cheese in this dip in place of full fat cream cheese, for a lighter version.
- This sweet fruity dessert should be made in advance, then chilled to let the flavors marry.
- Just like a classic cheese ball, I recommend that you let it soften a bit for 30 minutes or so just before garnishing and serving.
- It's a tasty bite size dessert that's ready when you are for your dipping pleasure.
- Dessert dips are tasty when served with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, additional fruit or cubed pound cake for scooping.
No Stress Dessert Recipes and Dips to Try
Whether you're entertaining during the warm summer months, hosting a last minute casual party with friends or planning holiday festivities, checkout these recipes for inspiration.
- For more sweet bites, checkout my recipe for the always popular Easy Fruit Dip.
- My obsession in dip for, is this recipe for Banana Pudding Dip.
- My Millionaire Pie Dip is perfect for an impromptu soiree.
- You may also enjoy this Coconut Cream Dip from Inside BruCrew Life.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Tropical Cheesecake Dip
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted and cooled
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 large large lime juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure rum extract
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained reserve juice
- 1 10 oz jar maraschino cherries drained and halved
- 1 2 oz white chocolate bar shredded
- Suggested dippers: graham crackers vanilla wafers, cubed pound cake, pineapple chunks, strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the macadamia nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Use a hand mixer and whip together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, pineapple juice and flavorings.
- Fold in the crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, and lime zest by hand.
- Add the cooled nuts and shredded white chocolate.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, fruit or pound cake for dipping.