This no-bake Tropical Cheesecake Dip features a combination of pineapple, cherries, fresh lime and a hint of rum combined for a fruit filled explosion. It’s ideal for those casual events when two bite dessert are on the menu.
Easy Tropical Cheesecake Dip Recipe
How to Make the Best Tropical Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Tropical Cheesecake Dip: Classic cream cheese, powdered sugar, macadamia nuts, lime juice, lime zest, maraschino cherries, crushed pineapple, vanilla extract, rum extract, shredded (grated) white chocolate.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: A sheet pan, hand mixer or stand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, citrus zester and a box grater.
- The grated white chocolate adds texture and flavor to the cream cheese mixture. You can adapt the size of it by using the medium or small grate side on a box grater.
- It’s important to drain the maraschino cherries well so they will blend with the dip and not overpower the flavor.
- You can use Neufchatel cheese in this dip in place of full fat cream cheese, for a lighter version.
- This sweet fruit dip should be made in advance, then chilled for at least 6 hours or overnight to let the flavors marry.
- Please note: Just like a classic cheese ball the cheesecake mixture will firm when chilled. I recommend that you let it soften a bit at room temperature (for 30 minutes or so) just before garnishing and serving.
- This cheesecake dip is tasty when served with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, additional fruit or cubed pound cake for dipping into the cheesecake mixture.
- Store Tropical Cheesecake Dip in an airtight container chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More Easy Dessert Recipes to Make
Whether you’re entertaining during the warm summer months, hosting a last minute casual party with friends or planning holiday festivities, checkout these recipes for inspiration.
- For more sweet bites, checkout my recipe for the always popular Easy Fruit Dip.
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake will take you from summer picnics to the holidays.
- My banana pudding obsession comes to life in this recipe for Banana Pudding Dip.
- Classic No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies a.k.a. Preacher Cookies are always a favorite.
- My Millionaire Pie Dip is perfect for an impromptu soiree.
- My recipe for Death by Chocolate Eclair Cake is a chocolate lovers dream dessert.
- You may also enjoy this Coconut Cream Dip from Inside BruCrew Life.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Tropical Cheesecake Dip
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted and cooled
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large large lime juice and zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure rum extract
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained reserve juice
- 1 10 oz jar maraschino cherries drained and halved
- 1 2 oz white chocolate bar grated
- Suggested dippers: graham crackers vanilla wafers, cubed pound cake, pineapple chunks, strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the macadamia nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Use a hand mixer and whip together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, pineapple juice and flavorings. Fold in the crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, and lime zest by hand.
- To the bowl add the cooled macadamia nuts and grated white chocolate. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Allow 30 minutes stand time at room temperature then serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, fruit or pound cake for dipping.