This no-bake Tropical Cheesecake Dip is embellished with cream cheese, pineapple, lime, rum flavoring and a cherry on top. It’s one of those no-fuss sweets that are a terrific choice anytime of year. This is one of my personal favorites based not only on the scrumptious taste, but, simplicity of preparation.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Tropical Cheesecake Dip
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts toasted and cooled
- 2  oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large lime juice and zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure rum extract
- 1  oz crushed pineapple drained reserve juice
- 1  oz jar maraschino cherries drained and halved
- 1  oz white chocolate bar grated
- Suggested dippers: graham crackers vanilla wafers, cubed pound cake, pineapple chunks, strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the macadamia nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Use a hand mixer and whip together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, pineapple juice and flavorings.
- Fold in the crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, and lime zest by hand.
- Add the cooled nuts and shredded white chocolate.
- Cover and chill completely.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, fruit or pound cake for dipping.