This Millionaire Pie Dip is a twist on the uber popular vintage Millionaire Pie. The fluffy filling is brimming with crushed pineapple, flaked coconut, toasted pecans and sweet maraschino cherries. Serve it with graham crackers or vanilla wafers for a quick-to-disappear no fuss confection.
Millionaire Pie Dip
During warm summer months many people shy away from baking. I completely understand but, baking for me is a year-round sport so, my oven never stops. That said, I do love quick desserts as much as anyone else. No-bake pies, cookies and refrigerator cakes are fun to make and can be made with ease for weekend entertaining, packed-up and toted to a picnic or barbecue or served at showers and pollock events when there are several desserts being displayed.
Dessert Dips are Designed for Easy Entertaining
Dessert dips like this Millionaire Pie Dip give people the option of tasting several goodies and not being locked in to only one choice. Or, perhaps that's just me. Keep in mind, dessert dips also make a fabulous choice for holiday entertaining when more than one dessert is being offered. They have the bonus of being prepared in advance and make the perfect two-bite nibble. In light of that, you may like to also try this Funfetti Cake Batter Dip from The Chunky Chef or Salted Caramel Chocolate Dip from Tornadoughalli to add to your dessert dip repertoire.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Millionaire Pie Dip
- 1 cup pecan pieces toasted
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup pineapple juice from crushed pineapple
- 1 8 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 8 oz maraschino cherries roughly chopped
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
- Regular and chocolate graham crackers for serving
- Spread the pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a preheated 350°F oven for 6-8 minutes then set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, condensed milk and pineapple juice until smooth. Add marshmallow fluff whip just until combined.
- By hand fold in the pineapple, coconut, cherries and pecans. Reserve 2 Tbsp pecans for garnish. Add ⅔ of the whipped topping. Mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl, cover and chill for 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish the top with the remaining whipped topping, reserved pecans and additional cherries, if desired. Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers for dipping.