This Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Pie is proof that food doesn't have to be fancy to be good. It's filled with rotisserie chicken, bacon and a drizzle of ranch dressing held together with lots of cheese. Wrap all of that up in crescent dough then bake until the top is golden and crispy. It's a family pleasing dish perfect for busy day meals.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Pie
While I don't often cook with crescent rolls, they are so versatile making them a go-to for weekday meals. It seems no matter what I wrap in crescent rolls, my boys will gobble it up. Chicken bacon ranch crescent bombs are another example of this winning flavor combination. This crescent roll chicken pie is a default meal at our house. I almost never leave our local Costco without a rotisserie chicken on board for quick weekday meals. Rotisserie chicken is the perfect beginning for so many quick dinners and thankfully, my family never complains about how often it makes an appearance on our dinner table. Another family favorite are these chicken bacon ranch pull apart rolls.
Tips for Making Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Pie
- To save time, the chicken and bacon can both be prepped in advance. The same goes for the mozzarella cheese and green onions. Put them in plastic storage bags and into the fridge, and have them ready to go when you're ready to make dinner.
- If you'd like to save calories, this crescent pie works well using the lighter crescent rolls option, low fat chive and onion cream cheese, low fat mozzarella cheese and even light ranch dressing.
- Serve this easy pie fresh from the oven with a big salad filled with fresh vegetables and it's dinner time in no time.
More Crescent Roll Recipes to Add to the Menu
For more crescent roll inspiration, checkout these recipes for dinner inspirations:
- French Dip Crescent Ring is prefect for game day eats and casual meals with the family.
- Italian Sausage Spinach and Havarti Crescent Braid that can take you from appetizer to brunch or dinner.
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole is a stellar start to the day.
- Sweet and Easy Chocolate Crescents from Mom on Timeout.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Pie
- 1 8 oz can crescent dinner rolls, separated
- 4 oz Chive & Onion cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups roughly chopped rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup prepared Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Separate the crescent rolls into 8 pieces Lay in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with the tips hanging over the side and the wider edge on the bottom of the pie plate. Press the crescent dough evenly onto the bottom and half way up the sides of the dish.
- Spread with softened cream cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Arrange the chicken and crumbled bacon over the cheese then drizzle with Ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle the green onion and remaining cheese on top.
- Fold the triangles over the filling. Pinch together in the middle.
- Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and season with garlic salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Rest for 5 minutes then cut and serve.