This Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring is a delicious way to elevate casual dinners, snacks and game day eats. The burger sauce takes it to another level of flavor the family is certain to love.
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring Recipe
Crescent rolls are one of those handy convenience items that people always love. While I don’t use them on a weekly basis, when I do, they always make my family happy, especially when used in an unexpected way. A family favorite for handheld on the go snacking, are my chicken bacon ranch crescent bombs which are also delightful for quick meals. Crescent rolls are also handy for making appetizers like spinach bacon pinwheels or a brunch favorite, sweet Hawaiian pineapple coconut crescent braid.
How to Make the BEST Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring: Two tubes of crescent rolls, ground beef, cooked and crumbled bacon, onion, hamburger seasoning or steak seasoning, sliced American cheese, melted butter and sesame seeds.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Skillet, measuring cups and spoons, large sheet pan, pastry brush, small bowl, sharp knife and chopping board.
- Crescent roll dough is very forgiving. It presses together easily and any little tears can be pinched together easily. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- The bacon cheeseburger filling can be prepared in advance and kept chilled, then the crescent ring assembled just before baking.
- The special burger sauce can also be prepared in advance, and in fact, it’s even better when given time for the flavors to marry.
- There’s no wrong amount of pickles for this dish, just eyeball it depending on the size of the pickle slices and you’ll be good to go.
- Allow a few minutes of stand time after baking, and before cutting for the cleanest slices.
- Side dishes suggestions: Crispy Garlic Parmesan Fries, Sweet Potato Fries made in the oven, sweet and smoky Barbecue Baked Beans, Southern Potato Salad or Homestyle Macaroni Salad are all stellar options.
- You can serve condiments such as mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup and barbecue sauce on the side for those who might like to make their own dipping sauce.
- Storage options: You can store leftover Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring Wrapped in foil chilled in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat gently in the microwave or in an air fryer.
- The crescent rolls will naturally soften after being chilled.
More Easy Ground Beef Recipes to Make
- See my tutorial for how to Make Ahead Ground Beef for Freezing for busy day meals.
- Easy and delicious Ground Beef Stroganoff.
- Teriyaki Beef Fried Rice doubles as a side dish and a main dish.
- Barbecue Beef Tater Tot Casserole is a one dish meal.
- Hamburger Steak recipe is another downhome favorite.
- Nacho Beef and Macaroni takes mac and cheese to another level.
- Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers from Taste and Tell.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring
- 1 batch Special Burger Sauce
- 2 8 oz tubes crescent roll dough separated into 16 triangles
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp hamburger or steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt adjust to taste
- 16 dill pickle slices
- 12 slices American cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together ingredients for Special Burger Sauce. Place into an airtight container and chill until using.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large 12 inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels, reserving 3 Tbsp drippings in pan. Cook onion and ground beef in drippings over medium-high heat. Cook until no pink remains. Add hamburger or steak seasoning and salt, mixing well. Drain excess fat from pan.
- Crumble cooked bacon, adding to ground beef. Add 1/2 cup sauce and mix well. Set aside to cool slightly.
- To assemble crescent ring: Place a ramekin or cereal bowl in center of baking pan. Arrange crescent triangles, slightly overlapping, around ramekin with pointed ends pointing outwards.
- Cover bottom of widest portion of crescent rolls with 5 slices cheese. Spread ground beef mixture over cheese. Top with remaining 5 slices cheese. Arrange pickle slices on top.
- Bring pointed end of triangle over filling, tucking underneath the other side. Brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Let stand for 5 minutes then slice and serve with remaining sauce.