This no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna proves you can have lasagna for dessert, too! It’s a sweet treat that’s so lush and delectable with the bonus of no baking required. It features layers of a peanut butter cheesecake-like filling, lots of chopped Reese’s cups all sandwiched between chocolate graham crackers. The chocolate graham crackers serve as the lasagna “noodles” and the peanut butter cream cheese forms the “cheese” filling. It’s topped with a drizzle of chocolate ganache and salted peanuts for crunch.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna Recipe
This no bake peanut butter cup lasagna a winner in every way with the bonus of being super simple to prepare. Just the fact that lasagna is typically a savory dish it makes it all the more fun to serve this dessert lasagna for special events, holiday gatherings and family cookouts. How to make Chocolate peanut Butter Lasagna: (Scroll down for full printable recipe.)
- Chocolate – Melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream together in the microwave until smooth. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- Peanut Butter Filling – Whip together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup heavy cream and vanilla for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Whipped Cream – Whip in (2) containers of whipped topping ONE at a time.
- Assemble – Arrange one single layer of graham crackers in a 13×9 inch deep baking dish. Spread with 1/3 of the peanut butter filling. Sprinkle filling with 1/3 chopped peanut butter cups and 1/3 chopped peanuts.
- Repeat Layers – Gently press the next layer of graham crackers on top, filling peanut butter cups and peanuts ending with final 1/3 of the peanut butter filling.
- Topping – Frost the top with the remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish – Sprinkle the top with reserved peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4-6 hours before cutting. Store chilled.
How to Make the Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna: Chocolate graham crackers, peanut butter, cream cheese, Reese’s cups, milk chocolate chips. heavy cream, salted peanuts, vanilla extract, whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip or similar) and powdered sugar.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: A stand mixer or a hand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, nut chopper or sharp knife and cutting board, 13 x 9 inch deep baking dish or lasagna pan, rubber spatula, large bowl and small bowl.
- If you prefer, you can melt the chocolate chips to make the chocolate drizzle in a double boiler instead of the microwave.
- You could swap out milk chocolate chips for semi sweet chocolate chips in the same amount.
- Would you like to add more chocolate drizzle or more Reese’s cups? Go for it!
- For this dessert, Cool Whip or a similar private label brand of frozen whipped will work best for the filling. While I love homemade whipped cream, it’s not as stable as whipped topping. It just doesn’t work the best in this instance.
- When whipping the filling, make sure you whip until the cream cheese is completely smooth.
- You could use crunchy peanut butter if that’s your preference, but it’s not necessary. The chopped peanuts will add texture and a slight crunch to the filling ingredients.
- The best brand of peanut butter to use is one that you already enjoy.
- Please note: The chocolate graham crackers will soften as the ingredients in the dessert come together while chilling. This is a normal occurrence just as they do when making eclair cake using classic graham crackers. It’s not an indication that anything went wrong.
- You can store Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna chilled in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More Easy Dessert Recipes to Make
Desserts made in a 13 x 9 inch pan are ideal for taking to potlucks, picnics or holiday parties. More sheet pan desserts you may also like to try:
- Chocolate Cherry Eclair Cake taste like a chocolate covered cherry.
- Hawaiian Pineapple Coconut Lush is an island inspired dessert you can make year-round.
- Almond Joy Earthquake Cake is a fun cake to make and eat.
- Death by Chocolate Eclair Cake will delight the chocolate fans in your life.
- No trifle bowl required to make this Coconut Cream Cake Pan Trifle.
- No worries about melting ice cream when you make this Drumstick Layered Dessert.
- Chocolate Mint Dream Bars from 365 Days of Baking.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 8 oz softened cream cheese (16 oz total)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
- 1 14 oz box chocolate graham crackers
- 1 12 oz bag miniature peanut butter cups unwrapped and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts roughly chopped
- Chocolate: In a small bowl melt the chocolate chips and 1/3 cup heavy cream together in the microwave until smooth. Melt in 30 second increments stopping to stir periodically. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- Filling: In a medium-size mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup heavy cream and vanilla for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Whip in (2) containers of whipped topping ONE at a time.
- Assemble: Arrange one single layer of graham crackers in a 13×9 inch deep baking dish. Spread with 1/3 of the peanut butter filling.
- Sprinkle filling with 1/3 chopped peanut butter cups and 1/3 chopped peanuts.
- Gently press the next layer of graham crackers on top and repeat filling, peanut butter cups, peanuts. Finish with a third layer of graham crackers ending with the final 1/3 of the peanut butter filling.
- Frost the top with the remaining 8 oz whipped topping. Garnish the top with final 1/3 of peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with warm chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4-6 hours before cutting. Store chilled.