This post brought to you by Kings Hawaiian
You'll kick off your day the indulgent way with these easy Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls. These sweet rolls feature a buttery brown sugar mixture filled with pecans that forms the combination that adds the "sticky" to this sweet treat. Starting with Kings Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls is the bonus, no bread dough making is required.
Easy Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls
When I was approached by the folks at Kings Hawaiian and Target to team-up with them for a special Holiday celebration, it was a match made in heaven. When they asked if I would create an original recipe using Kings Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls I thought I'd heard angels sing. This recipe is the result and it's especially sweet as it doesn't require any bread making at all. What a treat, right? You'll love these sticky rolls for breakfast, brunch, tea time or dessert.
Easy Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls for Any Time of Day
When I'm entertaining or hosting a special event for friends and family I find that the food theme is usually set with the first breakfast or brunch gathering. A holiday weekend is the perfect occasion to go the extra mile and serve a sweet treat that's simple to make but has the "wow" factor, too.
How to Make the Best Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls Recipe
- Ingredients you'll need to make Easy Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls: One 12 count package of Kings Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, light brown sugar, corn syrup, chopped pecans, butter, ground cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract.
- Kitchen gadgets you'll need: A 10 inch cast iron skillet or similar oven safe skillet or dish, measuring cups and spoons, a large spoon or heat safe silicone spatula, a sharp knife and cutting board or a nut chopper.
- How do you make Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls: To prepare thee sticky rolls, you begin by making the caramel pecan sauce on the stovetop in a cast iron skillet. If you don't have a cast iron skillet, not worries. You could make the sauce in a heavy bottomed saucepan and pour it into an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch baking dish, if preferred.
- Next, arrange the Kings Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls over the rich buttery sauce.
- When baking, lay a piece of aluminum foil on top then place into the oven to bake until the rolls are warm and lightly toasted.
- Invert onto a serving plate and watch the caramel drizzle down the sides of each to coat with the thick caramel pecan sauce. The only thing left to do is stand back and watch them disappear one by one.
- These gooey caramel pecan sticky rolls are versatile and could easily be served as a dessert with a generous dollop of fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream at the end of any meal.
- Store baked Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls chilled in the refrigerator. Reheat in single servings in the microwave.
More Easy Sweet Treats to Make
More easy dessert inspiration you may also like to try:
- Two bite Pecan Pie Mini Muffins.
- Caramel Swirl Cream Pie is swirled with dulce de leche purchases at the grocery store.
- Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce for drizzling on ice cream, for dipping apples or pound cake.
- Caramel Rum Macaroon Cookies are topped with a chocolate kiss after baking.
- Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Cashew Clusters are great for the homemade gift giving and the holidays.
- Cinnamon Caramel Macchiato Cupcakes are topped with a cream cheese frosting.
- Salted Caramel Milkshake from Amanda's Cooking.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Disclosure: This blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN, but the opinions and text are all my own.
Easy Caramel Pecan Sticky Rolls
- 12 Kings Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans halves roughly broken
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a 10-inch cast iron skillet or similar over medium-high cook the light brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, cinnamon and salt together. Bring to boil and then allow to bubble over medium-high for 1 minute until the sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the pecans to the caramel. Stir until the pecans are coated and evenly distributed in the caramel sauce.
- Separate the rolls and arrange top side down over the caramel sauce gently pressing into the caramel.
- Place the rolls into the oven and lay a piece of foil loosely on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Carefully invert onto a serving platter allowing the skillet to sit inverted for 1 minute or until all of the caramel has released from the skillet and drizzled down the sides of the rolls .
- Serve immediately.